Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Eye sight

Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:23 am

Are you very good at seeing? I'm getting glasses ><
I'm nearsighted. :\

Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:44 am

I already have glasses. I'm nearsighted too, but not very. I can't see myself clearly in the mirror from the other side of the room, but I know who I am and that I have all my facial features, they're just not very distinct. I'm not sure why I need glasses, exept that I get headaches when I don't wear them. They're such a bother, though. I can't lie down on my side without bending them.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:58 am

I might get glasses in the near future, my eyesight is ok, I can still read stuff that are about the size of this font about a meter away, its very blurry but I can still make out most words.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:00 am

I am so nearsighted. I can see clearly for almost 3 feet in front of me, and then things start getting blurry.
One thing though... I never realized how bad my vision had gotten until I got glasses, and then it was suddenly "Whoa! I can actually see!"

Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:16 am

I don't need glasses. I can see perfectly fine.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:38 am

I am slightly longsighted but not enough that glasses or surgery could/are worth fix it.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:24 am

I can see just fine. :)

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:47 am

Let's see...without my glasses, I need to be...I'd say about 6-8 inches from the screen to read anything. 6 or a bit less to see clearly.

So yes, I am nearsighted. When I first got my glasses, my vision was already horrible, I just didn't realise it. I didn't realise I couldn't see the board because I didn't look at it...I always wrote what the teacher said, not what they wrote.

Anyway, at the moment my vision is about 20/400...don't know how bad it was when I first got my glasses, but even then I couldn't even see the chart, so...

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:19 am

I'm nearsighted and have a lazy eye. It makes it odd when talking to people, as one eye will look at them, and the other will look at anything that moves.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:26 am

I'm slightly shortsighted. My prescription is -0.75

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:28 am

I've got near-perfect vision, apparently. It's actually been ages since I got it checked though.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:26 am

Last time I got my eyes checked I had good vision, but I think my vision is slightly going down because I have to squint to see my music numbers in band :(

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:48 am

My eyesight is terrible and I need very high-powered lenses to correct my short-sightedness.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:55 am

Igg wrote:I'm slightly shortsighted. My prescription is -0.75

Ooo snap! I only just got glasses a couple of days ago. Luckily, I don't have to wear them all the time, just for seeing the board at school. Still feels odd though.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:49 pm

Twinkle wrote:
Igg wrote:I'm slightly shortsighted. My prescription is -0.75

Ooo snap! I only just got glasses a couple of days ago. Luckily, I don't have to wear them all the time, just for seeing the board at school. Still feels odd though.

I suppose I don't NEED to wear them all the time because I can manage fine without them, but I love them. I like everything having clear edges.
Topic locked