Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

I'm leaving

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:17 am

I'm afraid I'm leaving. I don't know, IO'm just annoyed of this place and the whole new PPT is just ruining the fun, (no offense). I'm going to another forunm, but I'm not sure which one. could people please post some other forums that resemble the old PPT? I'm sorry everyone, maybe I'll see you again.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:38 am

The Old PPT WILL be back, you know...

Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:04 am

I'm not sure what you talking about. PPT is PPT is PPT is PPT.

The post counts and what not may not currently be the same. The face may not be the same, but the spirit behind the website and the community is here. It's still the same as it ever was, give or take new members.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:11 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:I'm not sure what you talking about. PPT is PPT is PPT is PPT.

Rem? PPT is PPT is PPT is PPT?? Wow, imagine that.

But yeah, Feather. I think you should stick around a bit, and give it a chance. Just for a little while at least. I've been gone for 7 months from PPT, but I feel like I've come back home. It feels the same to me now as it did back before I left.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:17 am

:( Dont leave the Bean Bag is comfy and we just got back up :( Dotn leave!!!

Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:59 am

Come on, I had over 7000 posts 'til PPT blew up and even I stayed! Besides, it'll be coming back... soon... I think... And even if it won't, just start posting like mad! Find some active board and participate in it! It works! Though if you're really gonna be leaving for good, then, well, goodbye...

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:31 am

I am almost 100% sure that Chromefox, Lillie, and the others wouldn't appreciate me beign on top of the post counts...

Anyway, I miss subblack.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:22 pm

Christopher wrote:I am almost 100% sure that Chromefox, Lillie, and the others wouldn't appreciate me beign on top of the post counts...

Anyway, I miss subblack.

I really don't mind. I just miss Chromey is all.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:29 pm

I also miss Chromey as well. :cry:

Please don't leave Feather! :cry:

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:03 pm

It's really the same forum. And remember- post counts are just numbers. Quality is what counts, not quantity. I see no reason to be annoyed. PPT is the same (and better in some ways).

But if you really are leaving, then best of luck in life. You'll always be remembered here.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:13 pm

Actually, everyone's post count has been totally wiped out. Furniture people now have 0 posts or their working at it.

But post counts are just numbers, like an age. Just because someone's high in number doesn't mean everyone will respect them just for that.

PPT is for fun and for something to do. But if you really wish to leave, you can always return when PPT's restored.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:16 pm

Yeah, if you go to a new forum, you're gonna have to start up a new post count anyway, so you might as well start it with PPT seeing as how it's new. The people are the same, like he said PPT is PPT is PPT. It's still all the same boards and all the same threads and discussions.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:37 pm

Sakura wrote:Actually, everyone's post count has been totally wiped out. Furniture people now have 0 posts or their working at it.

Actually, the post counts should be restored along with the good, non-temp forums. Right now that's the case, but the temps probably won't be around much longer since the server move went successfully.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:39 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:
Sakura wrote:Actually, everyone's post count has been totally wiped out. Furniture people now have 0 posts or their working at it.

Actually, the post counts should be restored along with the good, non-temp forums. Right now that's the case, but the temps probably won't be around much longer since the server move went successfully.

Well I meant she's not alone, because everyone's starting over right now. I guess I didn't mean "totally wiped out" very literally. I'm just saying that we all started back at zero for now.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:42 pm

Awwwww Feather, it would be a shame if you left. You should stick around and see how things turn out.
Topic locked