Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Prayers for a friend?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just found out one of my moms old friends is in the hospital in indiana... He drank poison to kill himself because he was depressed. His name was clay. He was an african american male and he was really nice. He would do tons of favors for people and try to make everone happy. He would take out old peoples trash, help my mom move 6 times in 4 months, defend my mom when my step dad (also his best friend) was acting like an idot (which was every day),just a lot of nice things. Sure he was annoying sometimes, but all really nice people get annoying sometimes. My mom game him my old dog, and he took great care of her, but we might be getting her back. So I just wanted to request people to pray for a miracle, because I don't wanna see him die from suicide...

That's the thing that kills me... suicide hurts the friends and family of the person commiting suicide...

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Good lord, that's horrible! With any luck they'll find a good antidote. I've never known anyone dying from suicide, but I can imagine... *shudders* I hope you don't have to take the dog back...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eo wrote:
I hope you don't have to take the dog back...

Me neither... Even though my mom gave him away without telling me, I'm glad she did, because it coulda prevented him from already killing himself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Aw my goodness. You're family and Clay have my prayers. It is so horrible when friends try to commit suicide. I just dont understand it. I hope he gets better and someone gets him on anti depressants. Sounds like he needs it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, I hope he recovers soon. :/
I know how hard it is to deal with people contemplating or committing suicide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I hope he's okay. :( Best of luck to him and the rest of your/his friends and family. He's in my prayers. :(

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The doctors say he will probably live 2 days... But I appreciate Everyones prayers. Hopefully we can get a miracle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Tonu wrote:
The doctors say he will probably live 2 days... But I appreciate Everyones prayers. Hopefully we can get a miracle?

Ohhh,goodness. I hope he makes it. I have faith God will save him. If not,I know its for a good reason..but..I believe it is possible Clay will live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kitten Medli wrote:
Tonu wrote:

Ohhh,goodness. I hope he makes it. I have faith God will save him. If not,I know its for a good reason..but..I believe it is possible Clay will live.
Yes, that's what I try to think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I saw the aftermath of my uncle hanging himself... I don't want anyone else to go through that.
I'll call my angels, okay?

*Mega hug*

Post subject: Re: Prayers for a friend?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tonu wrote:
I just found out one of my moms old friends is in the hospital in indiana... He drank poison to kill himself because he was depressed. His name was clay. He was an african american male and he was really nice. He would do tons of favors for people and try to make everone happy. He would take out old peoples trash, help my mom move 6 times in 4 months, defend my mom when my step dad (also his best friend) was acting like an idot (which was every day),just a lot of nice things. Sure he was annoying sometimes, but all really nice people get annoying sometimes. My mom game him my old dog, and he took great care of her, but we might be getting her back. So I just wanted to request people to pray for a miracle, because I don't wanna see him die from suicide...

That's the thing that kills me... suicide hurts the friends and family of the person commiting suicide...

Murdered himself with poison? Even THAT depressed....well...maybe. Good wishes from me to him :)

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm not overly religious, but I'll keep Clay in my thoughts.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That's horrible! I hope you and your family can deal with this. It's tough when someone you love wants to end it all. You never know what someone's actually thinking until they do something about it, eh? I wish you all the best and hope that your friend pulls through. You never know what will happen, but just understand that it is all for a reason.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jasujo wrote:
That's horrible! I hope you and your family can deal with this. It's tough when someone you love wants to end it all. You never know what someone's actually thinking until they do something about it, eh? I wish you all the best and hope that your friend pulls through. You never know what will happen, but just understand that it is all for a reason.

Yea, If someone knew he was so sad, someone coulda done something...

And thank's again for everyones support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I hope he recovers. *hugs* If he doesn't, he will at least be in peace...Like Jasujo said, things happen for a reason.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next