If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:36 am

:roflol: heehee those are really funny iv'e done #40,44,and 45 they thoght i was really annoying :P hehe i might do more ^^

Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:43 pm

Teehee, I luff those! I want to try them, though I'd be too nervous to. :roflol:

Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:42 am

I have to do this one
55. Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream, "That's mine!"

I want to do all of them soo bad. :roflol:

Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:07 am

49. Walk on with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.

50. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

Those repeated. I want to be brave enough to do something.....

Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:57 pm

I want to try the group hug one or the I love you one, but I'd change it a little. Randomly, "I love you! I know we have our differences, but I know we can work them out!"
Actually, maybe just the hug one...

(I tried something similar once in this game where you're trying to make people laugh.)
So it may not be a good idea to do that one, but most of them were really funny!

Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:26 pm

Making spit bubbles in public is fun! *goes to elevator*

67. Do the Shrek 2 'move up beside someone's face without them detecting you and do the *click!* with your mouth.
Hee hee... 0:)

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:20 am

HAHAHAHA! :roflol:

Oh my gosh, those are hilarious. I might actually do some of those...I'm the kind of person who would.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:04 am

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I've seen some of these before....like this one I absolutely love but It wasn't listed. I tried doing it in an elevator with my family but i laughed

Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”

I could see my cousin doing almost all of these :D

Anyone mind if I post a few more?

Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:02 pm

my friend puck sent me that, and i laughed my head off! scence then ive tried#s 29, 30,and 47,but i havent done my favoite, the pen one(yet!) :roflol:

Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:21 am

I once was bored and I made a list of 100.. :/

I only made a few up though.

Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:35 am

Ixistant wrote:Number 54 is wrong. His name is Larry...

Actually you're both wrong! His name is Bob!
Topic locked