If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Heeee's BACK

Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:47 am

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/55/

Dear Lord! Ragu in Aisle 2!

Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:50 am

*Jaw drops* No way! I neeeeed to hear it! I neeeeed tooo! *Goes and kicks four year old brother off the computor* Oh come on... I'm desperate. I need to hear Magical Trevor and memorise the words to the second one as well!

EDIT: I loved it! Not as cute as the first one, but still cute. :) Can't memorise it right now though... *Sigh*

Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:36 pm

Not as great as the first one, as the song seem to flow a little better, but still this is great. Trevor is to cool for school, lol.

Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:22 pm

Meh...not as cute as the first one...-shrug-

Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:33 pm

Awww, I like it. Ragu in Asile 2. ^___^ That poor pigeon. Magical Trevor rocks my world. *thumbs up to Full Metal Alchemist* Thanks dude!

Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:12 pm

Yay!

Not as cute though. No cows. *sigh*

Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:02 am

Yay! Everyone loves Trevor. Kat and I still aren't over the cow, and now here's this. go pigeon! It's rear end is having a poo! O.O

Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:29 am

I've had much worse experience with bird poo, don't worry, Trev.

I agree, the first one was better. I had just seen it, too, and I was still trying to get it out of my head! XD

Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:15 pm

Haha, thats great. :D

First MT was so damn catchy. :P

Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:40 pm

yey, it's stuck in my head now. I think it's better than the first one.

Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:33 am

Yay! More magical trevor to get stuck in my head! The first was better, though. GO COWS! :D

Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:25 pm

You know, now that I realized it.

Did anyone mention anything about Magical Trevor 3?

Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:39 pm

Yay! Magical Trevor is back! And there's so much Ragu! I, like many others, prefer the first. Go cows! But now both are stuck in my head. Oh well.
Oh, there's a kid in my class named Trevor, and he has reddish-orange hair like MT! Maybe, next time I see him, I'll tell him about Magical Trevor. But he scares me, so maybe not.
Topic locked