If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Barney = Satan.....

Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:45 pm

The truth is finally known! Barney seems innocent and sweet but in fact he is Satan. It's all very simple:

1) Start with the given: CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR

2) Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway): CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

3) Extract all Roman Numerals: C V V L D I V

4) Convert into Arabic values: 100 5 5 50 500 1 5

5) Add all the numbers: 666

Thus, Barney is Satan.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:32 am

hehe.. cute

i wasn't very fond of Barney.. something about that much purple on him is.. uneasy

Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:11 am

He is most definitely Satan, and I have pictures to prove it! Unfortunately, these pictures are of a graphic nature, and thus must be discussed through private via PM or AIM.

Well, whatever Barney has going on, I know Santa has something to do with it: Take the "n" of santa and move it to the back of the word, and look what you get! And think, santa comes on 12/24. 1+2=3 2+4=6 3 6's!!! 666!!! GAH! They're in cahoots!

Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:33 am

:o I knew it! I knew all along Barney was Satan.

Someone should figure out that the large huge mascots are evil as well. I have to admit that I'm somewhat disgusted and scard of them. Ugh, the purple dinosaur... ><

Well done ;)

Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:48 pm

Now, that's logic. :)

Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:01 pm

Who would of thought...Barney is evil! *runs aways*

Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:30 am

Experiment wrote:He is most definitely Satan, and I have pictures to prove it! Unfortunately, these pictures are of a graphic nature, and thus must be discussed through private via PM or AIM.

Well, whatever Barney has going on, I know Santa has something to do with it: Take the "n" of santa and move it to the back of the word, and look what you get! And think, santa comes on 12/24. 1+2=3 2+4=6 3 6's!!! 666!!! GAH! They're in cahoots!

Oh... PM me those pictures!!

That remindes me of a joke...
"Have you heard what happened to the dyslectic devil worshiper?"
"Yeah, he sold his soul to Santa..."

Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:58 pm

I dont get it how is 666 satan?

Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:25 pm

666 is the number associated with the beast in the book of Revelations. Technically, it is just the name of Nero Caesar, converted into Roman Numerals, and added together, just like with the Barney thing above.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:08 pm

oooooooh....thanks, experiment .. but i still dont get it .. J/k

Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:45 pm

wow... where did you get that from? thats creative and funny.. i havent heard any good barney/satan jokes in a while.... thanks! :D

Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:59 am

Oh I also remembered this thing where they say Girls are evil XD like the form you did or something.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:13 am

My brother has this huge geek friend..... not like hes a dorky nerd, but a geek *like a really smart computery guy.. hes cool!* and he somehow made a theory that 4+3=2.... obviously thats not correct, but the way he showed it actually made me believe it... it was crazy :roll: ill see if i can find it... *he wrote in down on a napkin in a bar, so i may not be able to find it but ill try*

Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:25 pm

lol, the point of 666 was to show that caesar was a bad ruler, and would bring them to destruction. it was a type of code phrase for educated, literate people. My dad told me :lol:

Barney=Scary

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:47 pm

Barney frightens me. I get scared when I see him. YOu know he's creepy when some how he survived the ice age
Topic locked