If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Dance Dance Revolution!

Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:27 pm

Dance Dance Revolution!

This is one of the new 'Legendary Shorts' by Legendary Frog AKA Joseph Blanchett. I think this is funny. I wish I had that 'Whack-A-Mole' machine.

Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:50 pm

Oh, how I love those episodes. Nice find!

Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:53 am

lol that was great. Im pretty much like that guy when I play the dance game :oops:

Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:08 pm

I've seen that before...several times...*cough*watchiteverydaywhenIgethome :P

I LOVE the music that Ark was dancing to! *runs off to search for it*

EDIT: 'Tis really a small world! I was humming 'Butterfly' (the song) absentmindedly in English on Friday, and a girl says 'Hey! I love that song! Give me your AIM and I'll send you the mp3!'

*happy dance*
Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:24 pm

Lol! That reminds me of me when I first started playing DDR. I'm proud to say I've gotten better. As for those Wack-A-Mole moles...I'd be scared too. Lol!

Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:08 pm

that was alright =\...i was kind of annoyed in the beginning. but then it became hilarious when i saw a flash person dance worse than me...haha that's why i would never play in public

Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:51 am

Lol :P

Sad thing is I'm probably just as bad ;)

Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:39 pm

i have the DDR ultramix at my house....i dont play good but its still fun :D

Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:24 am

i have ultramix also!!! it rox my sox!!! (i've always wanted to say that on here... hehehe)

I luv playing ddr!!!!!!

that song Ark wuz dancin 2, is that like the DDR theme song, cuz i have it memorized!

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:51 am

There's actually a song called 'Dance Dance Revolution' that'd be closer to the theme for DDR, or another called 'B4U'.

Butterfly is like, the song of the DDR newbie (but it's fun on Challenge. ^^)

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:41 am

Oooh...that was funny. Haha.

Besides...they just picked the popular songs...Sandstorm(which would be 6 minutes long for original) and Butterfly(which my friend loves).

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:09 am

Hehehe, I love that flash video. The music, Ark's crappy dancing, the whack-a-mole machine.... *wonders if he can rig a machine to do that*
Topic locked