If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

I love this joke!

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:39 am

This is a very funny joke. It took me a while to understand it though.

There was a woman who lived in a condo. Only three other families lived in the condo. Above her was a man and a wife who were about to have a baby. Below was a woman and a man who were engadged. Under everyone was a blind man.
So one day the woman was taking a shower and the door bell rang. She got out of the shower, put on a towel and opened the door. The engadged couple were there they said, " Congratulate us we just got married!" The woman said congratulations and shut the door. She went back in the shower.
A second time the door bell rang. She got out of the shower, put on a towel and opened the door. the about to have a baby couple were there, they said,"Congratulate us we just had a baby!" She congratulated them and slammed the door. She went back in the shower.
A third time the door bell rang. She thought it must be the blind man so she didn't bother with the towel. She opened the door. She was right it was the blind man. The blind man said, "Congratulate me, I can see again!"

If you do not understand I suggest you read the last paragraph over and over untill you understand. ;)

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:46 am

I remember that joke. It's hilarious.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:10 am

I remember that joke! I cracked up the first time I herad it...actually, if I remember correctly,t hat was the first time I shot milk out my nose.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:31 pm

Ah I understood it :) I think i'v seen it in a different form though.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:11 pm

Oh dear >< :roflol: It's. so. funny!! "I can see again!" XD Poor woman ><

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:24 pm

I've never heard that one before, it's prety funny!

Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:59 pm

Meh, 6/10. Overused and easily predictable.

Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:26 pm

XD Um that was unexpected....don't expect everything...

Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:06 pm

i have never heard that one either but thats funny i fell sorry for the woman though. this probably how she felt :oops:

Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:31 pm

Haha, I never heard it befor. Good one! :roflol:

Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:26 am

That was good but I could see what was coming as soon as the second couple knocked on the door

Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:53 am

ROFLMAO :roflol:

That's the best joke I've heard (read) for such a long time. There's a similar one where theers a woman in the bath and the doorbell rings so she yells, "Who is it?!" and then he answers, "It's the blind salesman!" so she goes out with no towel and theres this guy holding blinds (like you put on windows) but your joke is way funnier

OFF TOPIC: Thanks for using the avatar that I made lol.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:03 pm

ROFL! I love that joke! I had to tell my family after I read it.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:13 am

lol I give it a 3/10. No j/k I give it a 9.5 out of 10.

Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:44 am

I know that one to, but it is still funny.
Topic locked