If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

A Neice and Nephew

Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:25 am

A pregnant woman is in a car accident and falls into a deep coma.

Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother -- he's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," the doctor says.

The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "Denephew."

Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:09 am

Hehe, that's a good one. I read it in Reader's Digest before, IIRC.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:19 am

Hehe, that's amusing. :lol: At least her son won't have to worry about having the same name as someone else? :P

Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:25 am

lol I told my sister this one and she laughed even harder than me. Very funny glad there still funny people here!

Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:43 am

Haha that's cute :P

Never heard it before so that gives it 2 points plus the style was great 2.5...two points plus two points plus 10 carry the one....badummmtish! In other words good joke :). I must read it to my sister when she comes down here.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:22 am

Heh, I havnt heard that, but I liked it a lot :D
Topic locked