PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:33 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:Just so you know, there's a quickly-reached-on-a-money-map sprite limit which prevent new units, buildings, spells, etc. from being built/cast. Some units (like the Valkyrie) don't even fire correctly most of the time at a maxed out sprite limit.

the maximum number of units is 1650 when you reach that many units stop attacking, like Battlecruiser and almost all the aerial units, its so annoying because you can start loosing you units because you stop attacking but your enemy still attacks you :x

mystic_ice wrote:i prefer WC3 but SC sounds good :/

The difference is that in WC3 its easier to win if you have all your heroes alive but in SC the key to win is many units(or a dumb enemy that has no detectors and all of hhis/her units are close and you are a terran ready to nuke ;) or many many Carriers :roll: )

Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:22 pm

updates are on the first post

Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:46 pm

Ill join er a enter :P but I really suck lol

Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:09 pm

Sorry, are we still doing this? I've been on vacation for the last few weeks, so I don't know where we are on the development of this turny... *ish clueless*

Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:24 pm

no we cant do it too little people:(

Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:13 am

Angus Young wrote:no we cant do it too little people:(

Do you want this locked, then?

Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:49 pm

Hmm. Maybe a Warcraft tournament would be more popular. :hug:

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:02 pm

Hayato wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:Just so you know, there's a quickly-reached-on-a-money-map sprite limit which prevent new units, buildings, spells, etc. from being built/cast. Some units (like the Valkyrie) don't even fire correctly most of the time at a maxed out sprite limit.

the maximum number of units is 1650 when you reach that many units stop attacking, like Battlecruiser and almost all the aerial units, its so annoying because you can start loosing you units because you stop attacking but your enemy still attacks you :x

mystic_ice wrote:i prefer WC3 but SC sounds good :/

The difference is that in WC3 its easier to win if you have all your heroes alive but in SC the key to win is many units(or a dumb enemy that has no detectors and all of hhis/her units are close and you are a terran ready to nuke ;) or many many Carriers :roll: )

That's not true in warcraft 3 u win depending on micro in starcraft you win based on micro and ur mass of units. I'm in for tourney my account is LoC_Thought and i'm at USEast

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:25 am

...Alex wrote:
Angus Young wrote:no we cant do it too little people:(

Do you want this locked, then?

yes lock it please:)
Topic locked