PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:06 pm

I don't get it... You can buy the game or do u have to download it? Do u hav to pay for it (like WoW) or what?

Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:25 pm

Soujiro wrote:Yes, the max level is 20, but that's not bad.

You get skill points as rewards from quests as well as experience points. There's a Skill Trainer NPC who sells skills according to your job and subjob. Skills get more expensive for each time you buy a skill.

Ahh ok.. Thank you :D

dargonz.. You could download the game and play in beta weekends if you had a beta key, but it's soon released.
It's like WOW, a MMO-RPG but this game doesn't have a monthly fee like WOW.

Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:01 am

The only thing you have to pay for is the game, and the expansions when they come out.

Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:50 pm

Okay, everyone who is playing it, please post your name. This game is awesome!

Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:24 am

Name: Ichimaru Gin
Jobs: N/Me

Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:38 am

Soujiro wrote:Name: Ichimaru Gin
Jobs: N/Me

Cool, I'll add you to my friends list when I buy it.

Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:32 pm

Keep your eyes on this post :) smurf soon as my char. is created I will write my name.

Thu May 05, 2005 3:45 pm

trala, its amazing!
Eshe Hiba Mo/Me :D
I'm in Kryta at the moment, still looking for that darned black tower...

Fri May 06, 2005 3:30 am

the fee-lessness of it sounds great, but I'm scared by the level 20 cap and the emphasis on PvP. I was never a big fan of PvP in other MMOs, so I'm not sure if I would enjoy this game.

Mon May 09, 2005 1:03 am

Chanel wrote:the fee-lessness of it sounds great, but I'm scared by the level 20 cap and the emphasis on PvP. I was never a big fan of PvP in other MMOs, so I'm not sure if I would enjoy this game.

I've only PvPed once now, it is not all about PvP. It is an amzing game, and you would like it, I think.

My character:

Kailm Darkstar
Level 7
Ranger/Elementalist
America

Mon May 09, 2005 12:04 pm

I hav limited downloads on my computer, don't think I'll be buying it :cry:

Mon May 09, 2005 12:09 pm

I think I'll probably end up getting it, even though I still play World of Warcraft. The only real question is directed towards those who have it, is it worth buying?

Tue May 10, 2005 12:31 pm

halfbakedbliss wrote:I think I'll probably end up getting it, even though I still play World of Warcraft. The only real question is directed towards those who have it, is it worth buying?

YES!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:05 am

I finally got to play it! It's so much fun, even in the pre-searing stage :)

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:01 am

Name; Belil Mail
Class P/S; Ranger/Elementalist
Level; 19
Guild; Guild of Extrodinary Dancers
Send us a whisper lads and ladies =;0)
Topic locked