PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:14 pm

galonski64 wrote:
I have to say that there are no bad zelda games. I don't think he can make a bad zelda game if he tried, lol.

I heard that the Adventure of Link wasn't very good. Or at least doesn't have the same "spark" as the others. o_O

And the CD-i games that probably no one has (including me) ever played. :P

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:43 pm

Personally, the only Zelda games that I've liked are the The Legend of Zelda, A Link To The Past, and Majora's Mask (that one is iffy). Hopefully this game corrects what I think the other games did wrong. It looks great, I just hope it's not one of those games that's going to get fame by its name (like Windwaker) and that it actually plays as great as it looks. By what I've seen, it almost looks flawless, but I can only make an opinion by actually playing it.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:48 am

Cyanna wrote:
galonski64 wrote:
I have to say that there are no bad zelda games. I don't think he can make a bad zelda game if he tried, lol.

I heard that the Adventure of Link wasn't very good. Or at least doesn't have the same "spark" as the others. o_O

It funny, some say out of all his games, zelda 2 and mario 2 were not consider some of his greatest work, but it funny, out of all his games 2 games that were good games, are his worst, lol. BTW I did like both of them, lol.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:16 am

Didn't they have The Legend Of Zelda already? For Super Nintendo? Or was that A Link To The Past?

You know. The one where it starts, and hes asleep (hes a block too, its super nintendo) and then someone goes "Zelda! Zelda help me!" (Something like that at least) And you find a magical lamp in the room... You can throw bushes, and go into the castle to save the girl?

Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:54 am

Cyanna wrote:
galonski64 wrote:

I own the Wand of Gamelon =P. The only reason TO by the CD-I is to collect that relic crap. That is, if you're into collecting that kind of stuff

Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:59 am

I didn't like zelda 2 or majora's mask. In majoras mask i found myself repeating stuff over and over and over again. And to me, that's not really good game play.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite with Wind Waker a close second.

Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:07 am

mercurius wrote:I didn't like zelda 2 or majora's mask. In majoras mask i found myself repeating stuff over and over and over again. And to me, that's not really good game play.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite with Wind Waker a close second.

Wind Waker was fun, even though collecting all the trophies is near impossible.

Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:12 am

Well, I only got addcited to Zelda like last year... Then I played Ocarina of Time in 64 in friends house. It rox :D

Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:19 pm

Hey, new trailer out! I haven't viewed it yet as it's still downloading but it's from today so here's hoping it be good.

http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/zelda.mov

Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:58 pm

Ixistant wrote:Hey, new trailer out! I haven't viewed it yet as it's still downloading but it's from today so here's hoping it be good.

http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/zelda.mov

Took forvere to load...but that was some pretty awesome stuff. Especially the arrow shooting those dragon/acheopteryxz things while horseback. Riding a giant boar, that seeing ghost thing was pretty freaky, and running from the giant one eyed spider reminds me of Crash Bandicoot, but now I'm glad I got a real look at this looks really cool, even if it doesn't look like a Zelda game very much.
Topic locked