PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:48 am

Wow, this thread died. But I need some more help, and I rather not create a new thread. Now I need to know if...

-Ico
-Empire Earth 2
-Divine Divinity
and The Sims 2 are good.

If anyone could help me I'd apprechiate(sp?) it.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:15 pm

I haven't played any of them, but Ico has gotten a lot of praise for being unique, innovative, and underrated. Unfortunately, I haven't tried myself, so I can't confirm it.

If it helps any, when the game "Okami" is talked about, Ico is often mentioned in there somewhere for having a very unique twist. They're probably by the same company, but eh.

*adds Ico to his buying list*

And I'll add, Rez is indeed amazing and I want to get it as well. :p

*adds that to the list with a little "Good Luck" sticker*

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:46 pm

Kugetsu wrote:I haven't played any of them, but Ico has gotten a lot of praise for being unique, innovative, and underrated. Unfortunately, I haven't tried myself, so I can't confirm it.

If it helps any, when the game "Okami" is talked about, Ico is often mentioned in there somewhere for having a very unique twist. They're probably by the same company, but eh.

*adds Ico to his buying list*

And I'll add, Rez is indeed amazing and I want to get it as well. :p

*adds that to the list with a little "Good Luck" sticker*

I also, want to get the game, Shadow of the Colossus. It is by the makers of Ico. Go check out the gameplay videos at http://www.gamespot.com. They are cool.

Also, is Rise of Nations a good game?

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:29 am

maybe FFXI would be a good game. it's only $12.95 + a dollar per character when you make.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:13 pm

Chiririn wrote:maybe FFXI would be a good game. it's only $12.95 + a dollar per character when you make.

That is where you lost me. FFXI looked really cool. Plus, I wanted to buy it, I didn't care if it had monthly fees... but then... A Dollar a character? I love to create lots of characters, and if it charges me for more characters, Then I stay away rom the game altogether. Plus, the game got medicore reviews. So, FFXI, looks cool. But, yah.
Topic locked