PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Tue May 17, 2005 10:26 pm

zorg wrote:Yep, Check it -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4554025.stm

The dude is even holding one. Its like.. holding some sort of magical artifact or something,

If you think that looks like someone holding up a magical artifact, check out Iwata-san holding up the Nintendo Revolution.

Wed May 18, 2005 1:58 am

It looks sooo good lol. Hmmm.

Wed May 18, 2005 2:01 am

*drools* Ooooh... *wipes drool with a napkin*
I think the only gripe is the controller, but I'm sure I'll get used to that in due time. Wow.

Now if only I can convince my mom when it comes out that every single atom in my body NEEDS it. <3

Wed May 18, 2005 2:08 am

The PS3 looks like a george foreman grill... :lol:

Wed May 18, 2005 2:38 am

ahhahhaha!!

Well maybe it can do that aswell.... *imagines eating cheese toasties and playing GT4... mmm*

Wed May 18, 2005 2:46 am

mogster500 wrote:The PS3 looks like a george foreman grill... :lol:

Omg, if they made a playstation/grill... it'd be so great. Might get messy though. Hmm. Or even better, they should make mini fridges where the ps3 is the door. It'd be so functional... and glorious! XD

Wed May 18, 2005 3:14 am

mogster500 wrote:The PS3 looks like a george foreman grill... :lol:

Well, I already know someone who made grilled cheese sandwiches in the PS2 HD-or whatever it was- compartment. Apparently they were good. o.o;

Wed May 18, 2005 5:10 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 3grill.jpg

nuff said.
Last edited by rbpnmn on Thu May 19, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 19, 2005 10:04 am

Lol :P Thats a nice image. More anti-anything-other-than-nintendo from rbpnmn!

Fri May 20, 2005 11:37 am

zorg wrote:Lol :P Thats a nice image. More anti-anything-other-than-nintendo from rbpnmn!

rbpnm makes 3 million dollars every time someone buys a nintendo game or console, so he's fierce defence of the company is very warranted.

Oh wait!

Fri May 20, 2005 5:41 pm

Skullsplitter wrote:
zorg wrote:Lol :P Thats a nice image. More anti-anything-other-than-nintendo from rbpnmn!

rbpnm makes 3 million dollars every time someone buys a nintendo game or console, so he's fierce defence of the company is very warranted.

SHHHHHHHH! NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! Man, you think you can trust people with a secret but nooooooooo! THEY JUST HAVE TO GO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD!

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:30 am

rbpnmn wrote:
Skullsplitter wrote:

SHHHHHHHH! NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! Man, you think you can trust people with a secret but nooooooooo! THEY JUST HAVE TO GO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD!

haha *hides from the men in the black limo who just pulled intro driveway*

Call them off, I didn't see anything

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:35 pm

sir_michael wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:Oh wow, what did they do to it? x_x

I don't like the colour, and the controller... wow, that's horrible. -_- the shoulder buttons are too near the middle.

Really? The controller looks awesome!

And I've seen the Tech Demos, move over Xbox 360, PS3 is the way. 8)

it looks so cool to me two ill definitly be getting one of those

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:48 pm

rbpnmn wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 3grill.jpg

nuff said.

:lol: Mmmm grilled Chocobo.
*coughs*

I'm looking foward to seeing graphics on this system. (Espicially any Final Fantasy games. :))

Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:03 pm

I generally like it- but I really don't like that controller. It looks really difficult to handle and use all the buttons right. I don know... maybe it'll be different when you're actually holding it.
Topic locked