PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Fri May 20, 2005 1:37 am

That trailer has made one of my lifelong dreams come true.
SEE LINK WITHOUT HIS HAT.

This looks AWESOOOOME. Way better than Wind Waker (I hate the graphics in it so much I refuse to play it. Besides, I know the ending). Link is a doggy. And he meets a kid. And he goes to save the kid. And there's creepy monsters coming from a pixel portal and a mysterious cloaked chick. And it looks cooool.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW! XP

Mon May 30, 2005 2:54 pm

Link couldn't get any HOTTER than this.

Have you guys seen the E3 trailer and panel discussion with the demo? This game looks so awesome. I was a little worried about link turning into a wolf.

[rumor/spoiler]however, if rumors are true, the game is based off of the manga/movie, Ladyhawke, where the main male character turns into a wolf at night and the female character turns into a hawk during daylight. The going theory is Zelda will turn out to be the hawk seen in the trailer and Link, obviously, is the wolf. [rumor/spoiler]

Mon May 30, 2005 3:32 pm

Sunnie wrote:That trailer has made one of my lifelong dreams come true.
SEE LINK WITHOUT HIS HAT.

This looks AWESOOOOME. Way better than Wind Waker (I hate the graphics in it so much I refuse to play it. Besides, I know the ending). Link is a doggy. And he meets a kid. And he goes to save the kid. And there's creepy monsters coming from a pixel portal and a mysterious cloaked chick. And it looks cooool.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW! XP

i kind of liked winkwaker, it had its bad points i didn't mind the cell shading to much the thing that bothered me the most was all the sailing and wind changing directions :x
Topic locked