PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:56 pm

Kugetsu wrote:Zombies Ate me Neighbors! owns every other game I've played. XD That is actually my favorite game of all time, and as of now, I elect myself the official ZAMN! fanboy. =D

I think I remember that game. Was that the one where like a bunch a people turned into zombies and you had to shoot them with some sort of water gun or something? I remember being mad because my second controller wouldn't work right so I couldn't play two player with my friend.

Anyway, I like a bunch of games, but Kingdom hearts is my definite favorite :D

Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:53 pm

GadoTheLion999 wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:Zombies Ate me Neighbors! owns every other game I've played. XD That is actually my favorite game of all time, and as of now, I elect myself the official ZAMN! fanboy. =D

I think I remember that game. Was that the one where like a bunch a people turned into zombies and you had to shoot them with some sort of water gun or something? I remember being mad because my second controller wouldn't work right so I couldn't play two player with my friend.

Anyway, I like a bunch of games, but Kingdom hearts is my definite favorite :D

Yep, that's it. XD

Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:58 pm

What System was that for? I feel like playing it again.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:02 pm

GadoTheLion999 wrote:What System was that for? I feel like playing it again.

it's for SNES and Sega Genesis.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:38 am

lately my favorite game had changed ive been getting into final fantasy any one of those mostly x or x-2.
Topic locked