PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:43 pm

I've always wanted to play B&W and Caesar 3 was really good. I only had a demo though. :(

I can't wait for B&W 2.

Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:28 am

sir_michael wrote:I've always wanted to play B&W and Caesar 3 was really good. I only had a demo though. :(

I can't wait for B&W 2.

Black and White is coming out for DS early next year!

Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:47 am

rbpnmn wrote:
sir_michael wrote:I've always wanted to play B&W and Caesar 3 was really good. I only had a demo though. :(

I can't wait for B&W 2.

Also for PSP, I think.

Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:10 am

MyleneFarmer wrote:Are we limiting this to console stuff? BEcause I'm personally very fond of Princess Maker 2, an old life-simulation game. It's fun, and Cube is so cute! ^_^

Mine always ended up working in a Graveyard :P

Disgaea's great, but only due to the Japanese langauge track and prinnies (d00d...) I also liked Tokimeki Memorial, which no one but me seems to have heard of.

Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:34 am

Gah... only because of the Japanese track? *head desk* I just can't imagine how it's the Japanese voices make the game great (as the Japanese VA's are, to be fair, just about on par with horrible English VA.) *head desk* *head desk* *head desk*

Anywho... Dynasty Warriors, Silent Hill (despite the fact that someone tried telling me it was extremely popular, personally it's heavily overshadowed), and Clock Tower (series). I'll think of some more later. :p

Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:45 am

Kugetsu wrote:Gah... only because of the Japanese track? *head desk* I just can't imagine how it's the Japanese voices make the game great (as the Japanese VA's are, to be fair, just about on par with horrible English VA.) *head desk* *head desk* *head desk*

Anywho... Dynasty Warriors, Silent Hill (despite the fact that someone tried telling me it was extremely popular, personally it's heavily overshadowed), and Clock Tower (series). I'll think of some more later. :p

I usually mute everytime I'm watching a cutscene in English, especially if the little angel girl comes on. It would be an excellent game without any voice-overs at all, I guess I used the wrong words. It gets my thumbs-up :P

Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:58 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:
MyleneFarmer wrote:Are we limiting this to console stuff? BEcause I'm personally very fond of Princess Maker 2, an old life-simulation game. It's fun, and Cube is so cute! ^_^

Mine always ended up working in a Graveyard :P

Mine liked to end up becoming something military or stuck as a housewife. ^^; I rarely ever had girls that picked one of the careers that she'd worked in as a child (ie Graveyard, Baker, etc). I kept wanting to get one to marry the adoptive father, but I never managed to get it. :( I know, a bit creepy, but it was and I wanted to see it. I wonder if I happen to have that game on this computer? I don't think I've played it since I got it, but maybe I was smart and added the zip file with the install info to this one when I transferred my files... *goes off to hunt*

Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:18 pm

sir_michael wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:

I can't wait for B&W 2.

Also for PSP, I think.

Yes, but the DS version will be better because B&W was a PC game and the DS has a touch screen with can sub for a mouse. Playing B&W on PSP will be like playing the Sims on consoles. It just doesn't work as well.
Topic locked