PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:43 am

I just thought that instead of making a new board I was thinking who got which weapon and lost which weapon at the start I chose the staff and lost the sword in both normal and expert modes and chose all the top questions of the people that ask you things in destiny islands :D

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:45 am

I beat Ansem in lvl. 80 and it was such an easy battle, both together and alone (Just Sora). The hardest boss would be Malifcient and Kurt Zisa. Phantom wasn't that hard, I beat in him a long time, but he's pretty easy...

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:26 am

dargonz wrote:I beat Ansem in lvl. 80 and it was such an easy battle, both together and alone (Just Sora). The hardest boss would be Malifcient and Kurt Zisa. Phantom wasn't that hard, I beat in him a long time, but he's pretty easy...

I found malificent really easy, the first time I played KH it took me ages to kill Ursula but then I did it first time this time round.
The only thing I'm struggling with is damn Sepiroth grrrrrrrr

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:01 pm

floella_de_ville wrote:
dargonz wrote:I beat Ansem in lvl. 80 and it was such an easy battle, both together and alone (Just Sora). The hardest boss would be Malifcient and Kurt Zisa. Phantom wasn't that hard, I beat in him a long time, but he's pretty easy...

I found malificent really easy, the first time I played KH it took me ages to kill Ursula but then I did it first time this time round.

Really? The worst battle for me was Chernabog (Spelling?) and Riku (When Kiari screamed, "SORA!"). I died like 50 times on Riku, it was horrible.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:22 pm

Ammer wrote:
floella_de_ville wrote:

Really? The worst battle for me was Chernabog (Spelling?) and Riku (When Kiari screamed, "SORA!"). I died like 50 times on Riku, it was horrible.

Nah, Riku was really easy as well, i just kept on using Ars Arcanum (When MP available) and eventually he be beaten, all you have to do is keep healing really... Wasn't Chernabrog the first boss on the end of the world? I reckon he was teh easiest boss in the whole game >_<...

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:41 am

Yes! I made it to hollow bastion which is really the best world in the game and maleficent was so easy but chernabog wasn't the easiest boss in the game probably oogie boogie manor that still kind of counts as a boss though and Riku in hollow bastion was easy and in normal mode the second Riku was easy as well but I didn't use ars arcanum all the time I just did my basic combos while using magic and casting cura and aero on Donald,Goofy,and Sora I won if you equip goofy with mp gift and mp rage almost any battle is easy and if you customize Donald properly he will be really good and heal you and Goofy and also cast aero

Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:46 am

I didn't use AA 'all' the time :P, I customize Donald, to heal a lot, u need it! End of The World is (I reckon) a very easy world, Except in the first part I didn't know what the heck was going on o_O.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm

I beat maleficent and maleficent dragon they were easy except I got destroyed against maleficent dragon and luckily tinker bell revived sora I just cured and casted aero on everyone I need to train now because I'm still lvl 44 or 45 in hollow bastion :)

Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:00 am

Dude, please use some punctuation!

Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:44 pm

teddymon wrote:
(*Dranzer*) wrote:That was the longest sentence I've seen in a while :P

Does Sephy have hp over the purple gauge bar, cause I spent half an hour doing firaga to him (Too sissy to whack at him, despite my fun with dodgeroll) with no effect.

He does, but after a half hour he should be dead. :P Maybe magic doesn't affect him?

No, magic doesn't work on him. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:22 pm

JellySoup wrote:
teddymon wrote:

Does Sephy have hp over the purple gauge bar, cause I spent half an hour doing firaga to him (Too sissy to whack at him, despite my fun with dodgeroll) with no effect.

He does, but after a half hour he should be dead. :P Maybe magic doesn't affect him?

really doesn't magic work on him? o_O I used firaga and it took a bit of his hp but what's really is his sin harvest! it drains all your mp and gets you down to 1 hp and then he slashes you or something thats's why you should have second chance :roll:

Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:22 pm

Not exactly....

Sin Harvest is a one hit kill, but Second chance leaves you alive. Hope that you can pull off an elixer after that or you are screwed when he whacks after the harvest.

Not counting Sephie and the other non-important bosses my hardest boss fight was Riku. It was also the coolest. I mean, you have him doing his sword moves, you whacking back, its like back in destiny islands! Well, except for the whole dark aura attack. God I hated that one. For me Ansem was easy even without the Aero family, because I'm a dodgeroll abuser and his lasers are pretty slow.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:45 pm

Backupatrick wrote:
JellySoup wrote:
teddymon wrote:

really doesn't magic work on him? o_O I used firaga and it took a bit of his hp but what's really is his sin harvest! it drains all your mp and gets you down to 1 hp and then he slashes you or something thats's why you should have second chance :roll:

I should have been a bit more specific. The magic can hurt him, but it’s not a good way to attack him. He can block the magic and you’d use up just about all your MP trying to get one fireball through his defense.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:28 am

JellySoup wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:
JellySoup wrote:
teddymon wrote:

I should have been a bit more specific. The magic can hurt him, but it’s not a good way to attack him. He can block the magic and you’d use up just about all your MP trying to get one fireball through his defense.

Okay I've never been to the part when he does sin harvest though I just heard from my friends my favourite music would be the music that goes when you fight all the optional bosses apart from sephiroth kurt zisa is hard and I didn't equip elixirs and mega-potions and more :)

Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:05 pm

well depends on how many mp slots u have now i had 8 when i fought leon and yuffie
Topic locked