PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:56 pm

I saw a demo DS with this on in Town today, thought I'd have a look after seeing you guys discuss it - but I got bored quickly. A by-product of playing on a fixed system that didn't feel good to play on. One question though: Is this game something similar to Harvest Moon? I don't have a DS, and nor can I afford one, but it kind of looked smilar to me.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:47 am

It is a bit similar to Harvest Moon. I'm a huge fan of both games.

I got ACWW on Sunday along with a DS (I LOVE the GC version). I'd love to visit y'all or have you come visit me. My code is 0559-0259-9104, feel free to PM me your code/name/town! :)

Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:48 am

i have AC: WW as my birthday gift on 3-23-06. it was good, but i can't believe i have to live in 1 house with 4 people only. my nook's shop is now nookway. me and my brother are working together doing some jobs from our villagers, fishing, catching insects, pay debt to nook, and work our way through nookingtons.

i didn't get a friend code yet. probably i'm not on the right spot to get one or something i dunno. i tried to get a friend code, but my wifi connection signal is very weak i just dunno what happened.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:31 am

I will be the game today seeing as I preordered the UK version.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:53 pm

i got a friend code. i just didn't know that nintendo WFC is with the home connection radius.

here's my friend code.

4639-2466-2169

and my town and char's name is Justin @ Windurst.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:14 am

...I've played a bit of Animal Crossing on NP as a Sponsor game, but what is it really that has everyone so excited?

This game is evil

Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:08 pm

I plan on staying away from this game. I've already wasted too much of my life on the GameCube version. :)

Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:09 am

I finally got it, and I'm addicted! :D
lol

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:42 pm

how come some of you guys don't get the friend codes and distribute them to your own friends? it's like it's not posted here or something.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 pm

Royal crowns for everyone for free when i get my DS back from repair

( can you say cat? )
Topic locked