PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:26 pm

But the question is... When will it be released for Mac? At least a year after it's out for Windows. *angsts*

Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:24 pm

I'm super excited. My Sim 2 homes have seemed so empty without pets.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:17 pm

If it doesn't do for pets what Sims 2 did for children, I'm not buying it. Those Unleashed pets were incredibly useless, mess-making glitch factories.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the original Sims 2 to arrive in the mail, because the friend we borrowed it from took it back last March. The kicker? According to the track record, UPS apparently took it from Nevada... to California... to Kentucky. And I live in Colorado, so this is just infuriating. I could've got it the day it was shipped, fercryinoutloud!

Withdrawal symptoms? What do you mean by that?

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:59 pm

Tharkun wrote:Those Unleashed pets were incredibly useless, mess-making glitch factories.

I totally agree with that. I didn't mention the bugginess of Unleashed in my last post, did i? I actually probably won't buy this one until it has been out for awhile, and we find out if it is as buggy as Unleashed. I remember neighborhood corruption and all sorts of little bugs. I might wait until this one has been patched to get it. I don't want my game to be ruined by this one, and I don't want to have to put up with a ton of bugs, either.
Topic locked