PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:05 am

Pokemon is like the never ending story....

Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:07 am

Yeah to bad it is! :evil:

Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:26 am

Pretty predictable. You can bet that this isn't the last Pokemon game we'll see.

Apparently there's a "Battle Dome" in this one? Sound familiar?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:36 am

Optimus wrote:Pretty predictable. You can bet that this isn't the last Pokemon game we'll see.

Apparently there's a "Battle Dome" in this one? Sound familiar?

OmG t3h n30P3+$ !!!111 :roll:
yeah because they arent the only people to ever use it in the last 10,000 years.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:37 pm

Ha HA! I knew it would be called Emerald!

Hopefully you can catch all of the Pokemon in this one, let alone both Groudon and Kyogre. Maybe they'll include Jhoto/Kanto as well, but those cartriges probably aren't big enough.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:59 pm

Of course you cant catch them all because these games are getting harder and its just not Pokemon.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:07 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:Ha HA! I knew it would be called Emerald!

Hopefully you can catch all of the Pokemon in this one, let alone both Groudon and Kyogre. Maybe they'll include Jhoto/Kanto as well, but those cartriges probably aren't big enough.

I just hope Deoxys is in it. A lot of people think Rayquaza is going to replace Groudon and Kyogre, and this would make Deoxys a serious possibility. The next movie shows Rayquaza and Deoxys as being enemies, just like Groudon and Kyogre. Also, the title screen has Rayquaza in the same place that Groudon and Kyogre appear in Ruby and Sapphire. Also, you fight both Team Aqua and Magma, so that adds the possibility of a third "good" team. Maybe Rocket! Also, if they change the gem for USA, the most likely gem would be Topaz, a yellow gem, which would mean Jirachi. Also, connectivity to Fire Red and Leaf Green could mean a wireless network of two regions. Maybe your character could go to Kanto through a copy of FR or LG and fight the Gym Leaders there.

*Shuts up*

Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:27 pm

Setekh wrote:red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver, crystal, pinball 1, pinball 2, TCG1, TCG2, ruby, sapphire, stadium1, 2, hey you pikachu!, snap, box, colloseum, channel, puzzle league, puzzle chalange, fire red, leaf green, pokemon party, pichu bros, pinball mini, puzzle collection, colection 2, rally race, tetris, togepis great adventure pokemon breeder, snorlax's lunchtime.

35 get your facts straight.

Uh, you're cool now?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:11 pm

Ammer wrote:
Setekh wrote:red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver, crystal, pinball 1, pinball 2, TCG1, TCG2, ruby, sapphire, stadium1, 2, hey you pikachu!, snap, box, colloseum, channel, puzzle league, puzzle chalange, fire red, leaf green, pokemon party, pichu bros, pinball mini, puzzle collection, colection 2, rally race, tetris, togepis great adventure pokemon breeder, snorlax's lunchtime.

35 get your facts straight.

Uh, you're cool now?

he takes this stuff a wee bit too seriously

Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:47 am

Well, I do enjoy his "omg teh 1337!11one1eleven!!" but yes, I think he is... unhealthily zealous about it.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:04 pm

Eventually there will be so many Pokemon that you'll have to spend 200 hours playing on 4 different games just to get them all.....

Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:50 pm

Yeah and then you will have to buy a game for the cube just to get the last three. :roflol:

Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:52 pm

Exactly how many Pokemon games are there? Red, Yellow, Blue, Silver, Gold. That is all I know. Maybe once they get done with all the basic colors, they will start to get ingenious and go with Super Shiny Metallicy Yellow Pokemon... Coming in 2006. Atleast make the new Pokemon look decent and make their names more original. Maybe if they did that, it might not suck.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:54 pm

Yeah or like Snow flake white.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:44 pm

Jill wrote:Pokemon is like the never ending story....

well at least is not called FINAL Pokemon, unlike FINAL Fantasy that, its supposed to be the FINAL Fantasy?, and also there are alot of Sonic /Mario/ Megaman/etc.
So if fans want another Sonic/Mario/Megaman/FF games, Pokemon fans also want more Pokemon games...
(and dont take me wrong, I like FF and all the games that appear in this post ;) )
Topic locked