PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:58 am

Stijn wrote:Err, isn't it going to be released like, soon?

The store where i buy games has a membership thing and whenever i pre order a game using my membership card i recieve double points and in some cases a little disount so i always pre-order whenever i can and it won't be out in the UK till early October i think

Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:24 pm

CrewWolf wrote:I can't wait for Fable. Of course, I don't exactly have an Xbox but it was made by the people who made Black & White which is reason enough for me to be happy about it :P At least it gives me something to wait on while I wait for Black & White 2 to to hurry up and get made. Arrrg! It takes so long.

Black and White 2? Is that really true? I loved B&W.

No comments about Fable yet? I've played it through, and I think it was a great game! I played it 'good', now I'm going to play it 'evil'.

Anyway, although it was a really great game, it was clear that it really wasn't completely finished yet. No hidden things. No secrets.

But: the main quest was intruiging, the side-quests were cool, I love the way you can make your character look the way you want him to and I love the ability to choose between good or evil with everything you do.

In short: a fantastic game, I would recommend it to everyone, but Lionhead could have done even better...

Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:24 am

*I couldn't find this thread before*

Its ok... I complted it in 12 hours (borrowed off freind) so wasnt too great

Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:43 am

Fable is terrible! The graphics is the worst. I mean, his hair blowing into his forehead!
Topic locked