PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:10 pm

Yes I have ressurected this topic from the far archives...but anyway, I'm trying to find a free server to join but don't know which, any suggestions?

Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:19 pm

I have friends who play that obsessively.. level 99 chars too @_@

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:00 pm

You should play, Yukio. It's awesome fun. ;)

I wouldn't know about free servers. I pay to play. Sorry. :(

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:46 pm

Jasujo wrote:You should play, Yukio. It's awesome fun. ;)

I wouldn't know about free servers. I pay to play. Sorry. :(

Don't wprry about it, I've been searching all day through tons of korean proxies and all refuse connection from a non korean IP address.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:29 am

Why would you be going through a korean proxy, the majority of servers have the game torrented or whatnot themselves so you don't have to do that.

In other news because I have windows 98 I've been unable to play for 3 months and the GMs have completely ignored me and all the other 98 users and haven't fixed their buggy files.

In the unlikely chance of you not knowing, heres the top 200 listings:

http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/

Don't trust the rankings too much.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:49 pm

Christopher wrote:Why would you be going through a korean proxy, the majority of servers have the game torrented or whatnot themselves so you don't have to do that.

In other news because I have windows 98 I've been unable to play for 3 months and the GMs have completely ignored me and all the other 98 users and haven't fixed their buggy files.

In the unlikely chance of you not knowing, heres the top 200 listings:

http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/

Don't trust the rankings too much.

I was just trying to find a download that wouldn't take an ungodly ammount of hours, all the torrents are so slow. But I guess I have to settle for one for lack of anything better.

Yeah I've seen the top 200 list, they all pretty much seem the same, I'll just settle for one of the less popular ones.
Last edited by Articfox on Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:56 pm

When I used to play I had a lvl 96 assasin With +7 gladius'(I forgot what slots they had), and maxed out in magic and attack. I also had some other ones, but I'm too lazy to recall.
Topic locked