PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:43 pm

Actually, Crashman's theme from megaman 2 is the best music EVER!

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:36 pm

Well, it's not video game music...it's actual bands that you could get CD's of or find singles by them, but the Madden games usually feature highly enjoyable music.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:02 pm

FrankieG wrote:Well, it's not video game music...it's actual bands that you could get CD's of or find singles by them, but the Madden games usually feature highly enjoyable music.

I wish they would just include real stadium music instead :(

Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:50 pm

Chanel wrote:
FrankieG wrote:Well, it's not video game music...it's actual bands that you could get CD's of or find singles by them, but the Madden games usually feature highly enjoyable music.

What do you mean by real stadium music Chanel? o_O

If I remember correctly, they play real tunes (like, "real music" you can buy as singles like Frankie said) during the game. At least that's what they were playing whenever there were short breaks in last night's San Diego vs. Green Bay game. o_o

Chanel wrote:And the Suikoden series, especially the opening of Suiko III. Still gives me the chills :)

Yeah, I second that. Great music in that game. =)

I don't think either of these have been suggested yet, so I'd like to toss in Chrono Trigger and Tales of Phantasia to the mix.

Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:05 am

Universal Senja wrote:
Chanel wrote:

What do you mean by real stadium music Chanel? o_O

If I remember correctly, they play real tunes (like, "real music" you can buy as singles like Frankie said) during the game. At least that's what they were playing whenever there were short breaks in last night's San Diego vs. Green Bay game. o_o

Well I wasn't specific in my comment, my fault :P What I should've said was it needs more classic rock songs that you hear in stadiums :D
Topic locked