PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:49 am

Unfortunately, they'll be around after the event as well.

I'll defame them when I have the chance.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:10 am

Ok, thanks for clearing up the KSing thing to me ^^

I got a lvl 70 helmet too... both of my maple items I've found have been from pigs now.

The new guild is kind of nice, but kind of not. There are too many new people for me to process at once.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:30 am

I kind of feel the same way mj. There are just too many people talking all at once. Between the guild members talking and the constant smaga wars, I feel like I don't get anything done.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:55 am

Mwaha, that's one of the reasons why I'm not in a guild.

No confusion. It's just me, and the monsters. :evil:

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:36 am

:P I think you just like killing all those who you don't understand

"Why are you so happy, Mushroom?"
"..."
"DIE!"
">.< X("

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Syrill wrote::P I think you just like killing all those who you don't understand

"Why are you so happy, Mushroom?"
"..."
"DIE!"
">.< X("

I swear I love the mushrooms.
The evil creators of the game are making me kill them, I really don't want to. :(

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 am

What do you do with ores? I have a bunch that are cluttering up my inventory. I'd like to sell them but they seem to be a pretty rare drop and if I need them, i'd rather not get rid of them.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:40 am

I stick them on a mule once I have a sizeable amount of them. They then either stay there forever, or I use them for a quest. Handy for quests, they are. I have about 400 bronze ores though... on me... and must've collected about 1000 ruby ores as time as went on. Stupid Zombies. Unless you have an unreasonably large amount, when you can either sell them to people or NPCs (I cannot be bothered with the hassle of people), though, just store them, haha. It's very convenient.

At least, that's what I do with them.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:13 am

I thought I'll let you all (especially Tom) know that CombPoch is now a Cleric after I made the 2nd Job Advancement yesterday.

In reponse to Mj telling me Nice hat! after seeing my Maple Hat yesterday.

Thanks Mj I got the Maple Hat from a drop from a Blue Mushroom in Blue Mushroom Forest two days ago!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:28 pm

Thanks for your help Pixa! I think i'll do that.

Are they still giving out Maple Hats? I thought it was just for the Anniversary. I got a level 70 Maple Hat that I'd like to sell or trade of a lower level Hat >.<

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:50 pm

mercurius wrote:Thanks for your help Pixa! I think i'll do that.

Are they still giving out Maple Hats? I thought it was just for the Anniversary. I got a level 70 Maple Hat that I'd like to sell or trade of a lower level Hat >.<

I am guessing is still possible until the next time MapleStoryGlobal is updated. The one I got is a level 8 Maple Hat but it defends more WD and MD than the Mage only hats I currently have on.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Xerophyte wrote:I swear I love the mushrooms.
The evil creators of the game are making me kill them, I really don't want to. :(

Hahaha okay Xero :P
I'll be sure to relay the info to Mushmom :] unless lots of people kill her first :(

mercurius wrote:Are they still giving out Maple Hats? I thought it was just for the Anniversary. I got a level 70 Maple Hat that I'd like to sell or trade of a lower level Hat >.<

Unfortunately Maple Hats are untradeable/unsellable :O

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:07 pm

I hope I get a level 70 hat before the event ends!

However, given the fact that I have no intention to sign on between now and the end of it, I see this being very wishful thinking.

Congrats Combusken! Hehe, I'm happy you got the job. :P

How's the hacking situation at the moment? Bad? Worse? Worst? I expect no less!

(and it's not to see another Faerieland supporter, hee)

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:17 am

<MapleStory>
- Server : All Game Servers
- Time : Wednesday June 6th, 9:30 am ~ 11:30 am PST (Wednesday, June 6th, 4:30 pm ~ 6:30 pm GMT)

Aw, I was hoping for a patch with some sort of new maps.
Oh well, there's always next week. :(

Re: Maple Story (After a much needed Split!)

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:08 am

New guild on Maple Story - Bera server! It's called Randomangos! Founded by our wonderful friend Syrill :)

And for an update for the first page, I'm now a Fire/Poison Wizard, level 31 :o
Topic locked