PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:30 am

Fishblade_Bluestream wrote:I just love Pictochatting with myself... XD

lol ive been pictochatting with myself too! i wish it had a feature where you could put appointments in :)

Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:18 am

Kind of a silly reason, but personally I think this is reason enough to get Nintendo DS
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/nintendogs.php
And there you have it. That's it. That's all I need.
Puppies are indeed a great selling point.

Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:40 am

Thats simply great :)

Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:44 pm

This here is my most anticipated DS title.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/anoj/index.html

It comes out in Japan in Febuary and I'll import ^_^

As an intermidiete Japanese Language student I like portable games they let me puzzle over and decipher peices of text.

Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:22 pm

I want to be 100% sure before I go out and buy a gameboy advance SP charger. So they do charge the DS? i live in Aus and i bought an american DS so the charger doesnt work i need to buy something to fix it. Step down converter is expensive so GBA SP charger does work? just confirming before i spend 20 bucks :)

Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:36 pm

vtothec wrote:I want to be 100% sure before I go out and buy a gameboy advance SP charger. So they do charge the DS? i live in Aus and i bought an american DS so the charger doesnt work i need to buy something to fix it. Step down converter is expensive so GBA SP charger does work? just confirming before i spend 20 bucks :)

Yes it works with the GBASP charger.

And bdd1, HOW CAN YOU STILL SAY THE GRAPHICS ARE EQUAL?! Did you look at the specs? PSP is more powerful than the DS. But the DS is still the better system (AND THAT'S NOT IMO! THAT'S FACT!!!!!!)

Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:17 pm

Bias to the max0rz rbpnmn!

Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:10 am

Jahbal wrote:Bias to the max0rz rbpnmn!

Very true. But I am a Nintendrone, it is my job. I must convince people to buy things from Nintendo (Nintendo=god) and not from sony (sony=Satan's company). Sony is trying to take over the world of electronics and it is my job to stop them!

Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:34 pm

rbpnmn wrote:

Very true. But I am a Nintendrone, it is my job. I must convince people to buy things from Nintendo (Nintendo=god) and not from sony (sony=Satan's company). Sony is trying to take over the world of electronics and it is my job to stop them!
LOL Points for creativity. :lol: *Hides his I LUV SONY pin*

Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:43 am

rbpnmn wrote:

Actually, you're thinking of X-box and Microsoft, in which case, I'd be with you all the way! :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:09 pm

bdd1 wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:

Actually, you're thinking of X-box and Microsoft, in which case, I'd be with you all the way! :lol:

I knew it, I knew it, thanks, I knew X-box was the root to all evil. Nintendo make products that can stand the test of time, and a sister who hates to lose, lol.

Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:00 am

Acctually, you're both wrong. EA is most obviously the most satanicly evil, God-cursed invention ever.

Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:53 am

I just played one today (only released today in australia)

THEY ARE AWESOME

Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:44 pm

zorg wrote:I just played one today (only released today in australia)

THEY ARE AWESOME

THEN GO BUY ONE! Seriously, you won't regret it.

Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:12 pm

jeffwulf wrote:Acctually, you're both wrong. EA is most obviously the most satanicly evil, God-cursed invention ever.

True. You're right, but I would say they're more of a bunch of capitalist pigs switching to video entertainment imperialists.

Back on topic, I'm dying for Animal Crossing and Advance Wars. Arghh! Spoilers wanted, please!
Topic locked