PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

DDR Ultramix 2!!!

Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:38 pm

Im doin pretty good at it what about u???On xbox!!!

Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:05 pm

Feh. In my opinion, DDR should stick to PS2 *pats DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, and DDREXTREME*

Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:03 am

Anyone who is really good at DDR amazes me. I'm spaztastic, so I can't really do much. But I love to go to the arcade just to watch people. :)

And how big are the DDR mats to dance on? I could never fit that into my small little apartment living room. ^__^

Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:12 pm

Ziggy wrote:Feh. In my opinion, DDR should stick to PS2 *pats DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, and DDREXTREME*

*high five*

Those are definitely the best ones, along with DDR Konamix for the PSX.

And dancepads usually go to about two feet long, four feet long if you play double-mode.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:23 pm

well Im not really that good like those people at the Arcade!!!My legs would really hurt if I could do that!!!

Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:59 pm

My favorite mix would be the Japanese DDR Extreme for the ps2 , I just can't stand the X-Box versions. But I'm a pretty good player (not awesome, but I can still get C's on 9-footers ^^').

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:48 pm

Saying DDR and XBox in the same sentence is like saying donuts and brussel sprouts in the same sentence...

Anyways, does anyone have any clue where to get DDR Disney Mix for cheaper than $84 (<-- ebaY price) ? I found a factory sealed one for $225, but I don't exactly want to spend that kind of money on a game, when that's close to being enough for a CF pad...
Topic locked