PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Zelda - The Minish Cap (GBA duh xD)

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:54 am

It's been getting very good ratings, and i've played it, it's GREAT! (i aint a big zelda fan, but this has gotten my attention...)

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/action/thel ... index.html
for screenshots and pictures

Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:59 pm

i heard it's a remake of LoZ: The Four Swords, but it's solo.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:32 pm

Chiririn wrote:i heard it's a remake of LoZ: The Four Swords, but it's solo.
and you can go chibi! (and use a half life gravity gun-alike weapon)

Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:24 pm

No, it's not a remake. If anything I believe it's more like a prequel to four swords. But it is definently it's own story.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:38 pm

It's good, though I prefer playing The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, because, it's, it's, original.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:38 pm

rageaholic wrote:

No, it's not a remake. If anything I believe it's more like a prequel to four swords. But it is definently it's own story.

Chronologically its the first Zelda game ever. Its not a remake of four swords.

Its a great game, though there are some unfortunate glitches in it, the major one being the third house.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:33 pm

Christopher wrote:
rageaholic wrote:

Chronologically its the first Zelda game ever. Its not a remake of four swords.

Its a great game, though there are some unfortunate glitches in it, the major one being the third house.

that's true. the 3rd house is hard to get. i heard the 3 girls from LoZ: Oracle of Seasons and Ages were there too (if you know what i mean) if you guys remember who were there. i can tell you guys. there were Farore (can't remember her name), Din, and Nayru. i think they're used as cameos, but they give you their homemade charms. red is attack up, blue is defense up, and green is both defense and attack up, but your color clothes will change after use and it's gone after 1 use and it's temp too so be careful where to use it at.

Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:02 pm

yeah it looked like fun,ewww four swords ick one of the worse zelda games ever and no not cause of the LTTP graphics but its so darn easy its not even funny plus if you replay the game its like so boring atleast to me anyway,i'm glad i traded it in...

Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:43 am

well in the game it takes alot of skills to press the switches together with a 2, 3 or 4 link techinque and the bosses takes dodging skills to beat them.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:11 pm

Black_Panther wrote:yeah it looked like fun,ewww four swords ick one of the worse zelda games ever and no not cause of the LTTP graphics but its so darn easy its not even funny plus if you replay the game its like so boring atleast to me anyway,i'm glad i traded it in...

I don't think The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past's graphic is bad. o_O I really like the graphic because it's classy SNES RPG style. :) Like Final Fantasy III, IV, V, and VI.

mc

Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:59 pm

Minish Cap is not chronologically first. Ocarina of Time is.
I haven't played MC yet but I've heard some good things about it.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:07 am

Considering the developers said it was the first chronologically...also its before link even has his hat (if you've finished the game)

Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:47 am

abviously when you play the orcarnia (don't remember the name) it will have the same sound from the original LoZ and Super Mario Bros. 3
Topic locked