PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Need For Speed: Underground 2

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:24 pm

NFSU2 is awesome one of my favorite games, what do you think of it.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:01 am

Loved it! 10x better than the first one, never ended up beating it though. I think NSF will be continuing this series because it's becoming too popular. The graphics at full blew me away too; only thing that sucks was my pc couldn’t handle graphics at full. :(

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:05 am

Short but addictive game. I technically have only 60% done, but I have a 10-star car, and on the last level, so there's not much point. I can't for 3 though.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:12 am

I just bought it this weekend, and playing it with a wheel is a whole lot funner then trying with the keyboard.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:50 am

ooh! i have it on Xbox (and reviewed it for Pink Ink as well) :P

it's really awesome, though the races are a little too simple...

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:03 pm

Well, I have played a demo of it, and I don't like it :P

I like Burnout 3.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:08 pm

sir_michael wrote:Well, I have played a demo of it, and I don't like it :P

I like Burnout 3.
haha that game made sure i'll never get a drivers license, whenever i see a car i think of a chrash or an explosion :P

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:12 pm

Jens wrote:

I like Burnout 3.
haha that game made sure i'll never get a drivers license, whenever i see a car i think of a chrash or an explosion :P

Yah... I love blowing cars up now, it's so addictive, and I find that now that I have played Burnout 3, I just can't play other racers, they are just so slow!
Last edited by sir_michael on Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:35 pm

sir_michael wrote:
Jens wrote:

I like Burnout 3.

Yah... I love blowing cars up now, ut's so addictive, and I find that now that I have played Burnout 3, I just can't play other racers, they are just so slow!
you should play wipeout, then the entire world is slow :P

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:35 pm

Yes, burnout 3 ROCKS! It is just so FAST! Now, about NFSU2. It's coming out for DS! The cool part is that you can use the touch screen to customize your cars! Imagine all the different things you could do. It could be REALLY cool.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:43 pm

Why am I the only one not excited about driving a souped honda civic? I can't see the point.

If the game had mercedes, ferraris and porsches, that you could customise and race, then heck yes, i'd buy it. As it stands, I can hardly see the thrill of .....

entering the shoes of a hot-rod boy racer, fueled by weed and white lightning.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:37 pm

Yah, i don't really like NFSU 2 either, and Jens, yah, i really want to play wipeout fusion, and wipeout pure for the psp...

I think this topic should be changed to, "racing games"

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:55 pm

I make my game last long by plaing it not as much :roll: hehe Alll Riggght
Topic locked