PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:30 pm

Has anyone played this game? If you haven't, then you're missing out on a realy good and funny game!! I love this game!!1 It's one of my faverite games. If you played the game, then post about the game here! :D

Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:24 pm

I never finished it since we rented it...I believe I was...oh honestly, I really don't remember where I was. I think I had one or two stars left to go. OH! I was on that one thing where you have to go to all the different worlds that you've visited. or something. late in the game. *sage nod*

I <3 that game. I was so happy when it came out.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:18 pm

I love the game. I made a thread about it when it first came out, but it has since washed away.

Anyway, I love this game! It's probably my favorite gamecube game. I just love the humor of it. And It's funny that you bring it up now because I started replaying through it a few days ago. On my current game I have 5 of the stars and I've saved just before the train. The first time I got an orange yoshi and this time I got a black one. I really like how it's a random color (well not completely random, but you know). I would most certainly reccomend this to everyone.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:04 pm

I got it for Christmas but I haven't played it in a while because I have sooooooooo many other good games. It was really fun(ny). Luckily, i just ordered Nintendo power and I get a free guide with it and I chose Paper Mario TTYD with it so I will be getting back into it soon.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:56 pm

One of the best RPG games I have ever played. It nice when the battle system is based on your skill at button pushing, instead of luck. I hope they make a good one also on the NDS. Just can't wait.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:00 pm

I just got this for my husband for his birthday, and he loves it. He's been playing it non-stop for about a week and he's almost done I think. He thinks the L-badge or patch or whatever it is is the coolest thing ever. xD

Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:55 pm

I beat it, but on the way to completing it. I love the plot.

Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:05 am

After playing the Mario game on GBA, I want this sooooooo bad! Love the ORIGINAL NON CLICHE plots and the humor and most expecially, the battle system! :D
Topic locked