PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Addicted to Donkey Konga (STUPID TYPOS LOL)

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:26 am

OMG I love this game. I got it today at Best Buy. I've been playing it for hours. It's better then any other game! :D
Last edited by Epcot on Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:27 am

What console are you playing Donkey Kong on? OOO I hope it comes out on Nintendo DS!

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 am

vtothec wrote:What console are you playing Donkey Kong on? OOO I hope it comes out on Nintendo DS!
Sorry, It's Donkey KONGA. Stupid typos.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 am

gamecube.
the sequal was recently released in japan if memory serves.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:35 am

Setekh wrote:gamecube.
the sequal was recently released in japan if memory serves.

There's already a sequel? I didn't even realize the first one was out in America until now. :oops:

I definitely want it though, not just 'cause I'm a musician though. It just looks fun.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:36 am

Is Donkey Konga anything like Donkey Kong?

Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:00 am

no.
you know those games where you clap to the beat, thats donkey konga.
heck, i'll go find a demo, tis freakishly addictive really!

edit: no. i wont. because i cant find it.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:45 am

*sighs* Didn't the Japanese version have Kirby march? I'd spend insane amounts of money just to drum along to that. XD

Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:15 am

The game is so fun, kinda like hand ddr. The music rocks too, wouldn't you love it if they have the pokemon theme song in it....I THINK YOU WOULD.=D

Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:53 pm

I want Taiko Drum Master. :D

Similar game but for the PS2.

I have an obsession with music/dance games.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:16 pm

Blk Mage wrote:The game is so fun, kinda like hand ddr. The music rocks too, wouldn't you love it if they have the pokemon theme song in it....I THINK YOU WOULD.=D

OOOoo, yes I would love it if they had the Pokemon theme song. Hehe, now that would be fun.

I've only played the demo in a store. And I didn't understand it at first. Then some guy behind me said, "Oh you have to clap when it's blue/orange" Or whatever color you have to clap to...So I thought he was joking. I stopped playing and sure enough he started clapping and it worked. So I got right back at it in a few minutes. So addicting! 8)

...If only I owned a Gamecube...

Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:35 pm

Apparently it's pretty good but the song selections are kinda wierd. I will probably get Donkey Konga 2 if it has decent songs.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:26 pm

i want the tetris song on the next one.
and the rock remix version of it on that parody of warhammer.
Topic locked