PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Everquest II /Pizza

Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:46 pm

I don't know if anyone heard about this, but i think its hillarious

When playing everquest 2, don't worry about the hastle of ordering a pizza and leaving the game. Now all you have to do is type in /pizza and Pizza Hut online ordering service comes up at your convinience!!!! Now you can order pizza and never leave the game...

:roflol:

Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:33 pm

Lol, I play a couple of other MMO's (not EQ2 or WoW, they both suck IMO) and I wish you could do that!

Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Yeah I think it's pretty clever actually... and I'd probably use it if I ate pizza hut.
Alot of people don't like it though. They're afraid that their prescious game is gonna become one big ad... :roll: Too many conspiracy theorists in MMORPGs

Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:50 pm

At least they don't have armour with a nike swoosh on it :P

Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:13 am

Well... anything to make the armor look better than it does would be nice.
Like many many many others want.... EQ2 is seriously lacking in the "I feel like an individual!" department.
All the armor looks the same (specially chain/medium armor), since you can't really customize faces to the point of being noticeably different from other ppl... can't be different there.... and since most people pick the same hairstyles.... yep... you have the same looking people running around everywhere.
Sorta depressing if ya think about it...

Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:37 pm

Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:46 am

Ehehehe.. I love those comics... and that one is definetly funny :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:32 am

I love Ctrl + Alt + Delete. I like Dork Tower more though :D

Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:51 pm

I really like Penny Arcade. That is a funny comic!

Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:38 pm

Seriously? I don't play Everquest, but that's sweet. They should do that for online Halo 2. :P
Topic locked