PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Zelda Freaks(no offence intended)

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:45 pm

who's hyped about the upcoming zelda for gamecube?,and is there any news on a release date yet? could of swore they said in the first quarter of the year or was it half? hmm anywayz post away about it... :D

Re: Zelda Freaks(no offence intended)

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:47 pm

Black_Panther wrote:who's hyped about the upcoming zelda for gamecube?,and is there any news on a release date yet? could of swore they said in the first quarter of the year or was it half? hmm anywayz post away about it... :D

It's not coming out till the end of the year. October at the earliest. But yeah, I'm REALLY excited and I've never owned a Zelda game before. *gasp*

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:57 pm

It's not coming out till the end of the year. October at the earliest. But yeah, I'm REALLY excited and I've never owned a Zelda game before. *gasp*

Never ever? :o.

Yah I'm really excited it looks much more mature than the last ones.

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:01 pm

rbpnmn wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:who's hyped about the upcoming zelda for gamecube?,and is there any news on a release date yet? could of swore they said in the first quarter of the year or was it half? hmm anywayz post away about it... :D

WHAT!?!?!? i had zelda 1 when i was like 5 :o

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:20 pm

I am super excited about it, but there is already a thread for the game here.
Topic locked