PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Free MMORPGs...

Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:02 pm

It's been a looooooong time since I've posted here. But anyways, does anyone know any free online MMORPGs that I should try? I prefer fantasy ones over the others, on a side note.

Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:17 pm

Go here for some good ones.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13612

Tue May 10, 2005 4:04 pm

You have to try Runescape! It's the best MMPORG out there, and I could maybe help you out for the first few levels. ;)

Fri May 13, 2005 12:21 am

Lovio wrote:You have to try Runescape! It's the best MMPORG out there, and I could maybe help you out for the first few levels. ;)

Yep! Runescape's free version is pretty decent. Just don't follow people in you early levels, because they'll probably take you to the wilderness and kill you.

Fri May 13, 2005 1:53 am

DiscordantNote wrote:
Lovio wrote:You have to try Runescape! It's the best MMPORG out there, and I could maybe help you out for the first few levels. ;)

Yep! Runescape's free version is pretty decent. Just don't follow people in you early levels, because they'll probably take you to the wilderness and kill you.

Are you saying that I would do that? Of course I wouldn't, I have members.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:14 am

anarchy online i believe is still open for free members to join.

Very nice mmorpg, but be warned, very time consuming

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:37 am

there's maple story (access by internet explorer. website only) and private servers of ragnarok online such as FaithRO (which i'm on)

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:58 am

Chiririn wrote:there's maple story (access by internet explorer. website only) and private servers of ragnarok online such as FaithRO (which i'm on)

JAG plays MapleStory =P

Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:54 am

Everybody loves maple story! If you want download it...

http://www.mapleglobal.com

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:37 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:

Someone tried to do that to me, and then laughed when I legged it away from them :cry:
I haven't played since
Topic locked