PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Game Boy Color

Mon May 16, 2005 1:25 pm

Heh, I had a powercut this morning and the gamer within was rather at loss for what to do. So, seeing as I had abandoned the realm of *handheld* consoles I dug around for my old gameboy.

I found my gameboy color, and it worked! BY GOD IT WORKED! so i was able to procrasinate my revision a little longer playing mario and the six golden coins.

Games really have changed ^_^

Anyone got any favourite games on GBC?

EDIT : Post 500 ^_^

Mon May 16, 2005 5:28 pm

Tetris DX! That game is addicting! :D whoo!

Mon May 16, 2005 6:59 pm

pokemon silver/gold :D :oops:

Mon May 16, 2005 7:56 pm

Wow I never had a GBC I advanced to the GBA after pocket gameboy. But I used to play on pocket gameboy (I think thats what it was called) Tetris all the time hehe

Tue May 17, 2005 8:15 am

Ahh I had one of those too. I skipped the second (or was it third..) generation of Handhelds. I think its pointless because i dont ever leave my room to game anyway ^_^
If i'm somewhere else, with nothing to do, i should be at home gaming. No point doing it any other way.

Tue May 17, 2005 8:33 pm

Jens wrote:pokemon silver/gold :D :oops:

Yeah pokemon!

Wed May 18, 2005 1:28 am

I never had a Gameboy Color, but my cousin did. And everytime I would go over her house I would play it...but she only had two games and both were very stupid, yet very addictive. Rugrats and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :lol:

My other friend has Gameboy Color, and all he has is Donkey Kong Country...which for some reason I find to be hideously impossible to play on a handheld.

Wed May 18, 2005 2:10 am

Heheh Pokemon! It rocks!

Wed May 18, 2005 2:18 am

Oh, dear lord. :P

I have this huge bin of old games for GB/GBC/GBA that I haven't played in so long.

:P I remember I had this one Hamtaro game that I loved because of the hamsters. O_O

Oh, but Pokemon was just great.

Wed May 18, 2005 2:26 am

Ah pokemon is great though. The fad was just annoying, but the games were really involving ^_^ stole their ideas from the original block version of FF!

Yellow was great though, Pikachu followed you around!

Wed May 18, 2005 2:30 am

Yes, Yellow was my favorite, too. I'm probably going to get a used GBC pretty soon. $10 at my GameStop! ^^;

Thu May 19, 2005 6:37 pm

I love (and still play, seeing as I never beat it :P) Link's Awakening DX. And my Hamtaro games. XD

Thu May 19, 2005 8:10 pm

My "best friend" stole my Pokemons Yellow and Pinball. ;_;

Sat May 21, 2005 1:03 pm

>.<

I finished Mario and the Six Golden Coins (easy peasy), so i've started Super Mario Bro's Deluxe and the last level is HARD

It keeps on repeating and i'm completely lost! Stupid bowser... Does have the real mario music tho ^.^

Mon May 30, 2005 10:58 am

The Pokemon games are my favorite games on the GBC and the only reason why I have 2 GBCs.
Topic locked