PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Gunz Online

Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:22 pm

This is an amazing online game. Plus it's in it's beta so it's free. The game is a 3rd-Person Shooter, and it lets you use a array of weapons and Martix-Inspired Martial Art moves to eliminate your enemy.

Go to: http://www.gunzonline.com and click on International Edition. Then go to the bottom of the page and download it, to create an account, go to the very top right corner of the page and click, "Join Free"

Also when you go to the website, you will be able to see some Gameplay Movies and Screenshots and find out more about the game.

Once, you have created an account, and a character, then post your username and character's name, just in case I want to create a PPT Clan.

Once you enter the main lobby of the game, click, "Channels", go to Private and select the PPT server. The password to all the games will be, arrow.

Usernames/Character Names
sirmichael-Kailm
halfbakedbliss-Bosley
Last edited by sir_michael on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:37 pm

I'll join.

Thanks for the link. :D

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:46 pm

Khristian wrote:I'll join.

Whats your username and character name?

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:48 pm

sir_michael wrote:

Hmmm it's still downloading, but my username is Khristian.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:50 pm

Khristian wrote:
sir_michael wrote:

Hmmm it's still downloading, but my username is Khristian.

Okie dokie, Also, I warn everyone who is going to join: This servers are always busy and messing up. Most of the time you will not be able to get online, for example, I've been trying to get online since 1:00 PM today, and it's 4:50 right now!

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:53 pm

sir_michael wrote:Okie dokie, Also, I warn everyone who is going to join: This servers are always busy and messing up. Most of the time you will not be able to get online, for example, I've been trying to get online since 1:00 PM today, and it's 4:50 right now!

I had the same problem playing Rose online.

I had a quick finger though so it was never too much trouble. :)

Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:48 pm

Ah R.O.S.E., what evil servers you possess.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:02 am

Haha, it's going to take ovedr 12 hours to download... but I'm going to do it anyway. XD

Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:12 am

Kugetsu wrote:Haha, it's going to take ovedr 12 hours to download... but I'm going to do it anyway. XD

Really? Ouch. It is a fun game though.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:17 am

I have a question.

When I try to log in, normally a red thing at the bottom says I can't get in the server. Other times I click it, it never shows up and I assume it's going to let me in......but it won't.

Does it just take a while to load before you log in right?

Edit: I know you mentioned stuff like this in your other post, but I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:34 am

Khristian wrote:I have a question.

When I try to log in, normally a red thing at the bottom says I can't get in the server. Other times I click it, it never shows up and I assume it's going to let me in......but it won't.

Does it just take a while to load before you log in right?

Edit: I know you mentioned stuff like this in your other post, but I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

Just keep trying, and if nothing happens, then nothing will happen, just press the Login button again, and again, and again...

It happens to everyone.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:50 pm

Hmmmm. Another site is saying it's down for updates and should be back either later today, or Tuesday.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:55 pm

Khristian wrote:Hmmmm. Another site is saying it's down for updates and should be back either later today, or Tuesday.

Yep, no one is able to get in. Which site said that?

Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:59 pm

sir_michael wrote:
Khristian wrote:Hmmmm. Another site is saying it's down for updates and should be back either later today, or Tuesday.

Yep, no one is able to get in. Which site said that?

http://www.onrpg.com/viewforum70-0-0.html

It's in the sticky: "Is the game down?"

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:29 am

I'll get on joining the clan right away, username is Bosley.
Topic locked