PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

R.O.S.E Online

Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:14 pm

Does anyone else play this? (I'm lookin at you Jasujo :P) It is very addicting. I am currently a Level 19 Soldier, my name is Kalim. If anyone else plays this, then please post your Character Name, Level and Job and we should be able to meet up and play together. We could even create a clan!

Character Names/Levels/Jobs
Sir Michael: Kalim-Level 21-Soldier
Jasujo: Jasujo-Level 1-Visitor
Rixa-Level 1-Visitor
Dragonfire: Kazo-Level 10-Soldier/Hawker
Last edited by sir_michael on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:07 am

There is a thread on R.O.S.E. Online here. :)

Yep. :) I've played it since it first went international in January. :) The game just recently (like in the last couple weeks) reset, so everyone is bnew again. :) I haven't had a chance to play since the restart, but I hope to soon. :)

I just recreated my character. Her name is Jasujo and she's going to be a Hawker. I also have a side character, Rixa, and she's going to be a Merchant.

Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:50 am

Jasujo wrote:There is a thread on R.O.S.E. Online here. :)

Yep. :) I've played it since it first went international in January. :) The game just recently (like in the last couple weeks) reset, so everyone is bnew again. :) I haven't had a chance to play since the restart, but I hope to soon. :)

I just recreated my character. Her name is Jasujo and she's going to be a Hawker. I also have a side character, Rixa, and she's going to be a Merchant.

Oh I didn't see that because it was on page 5. :P

It restarted? I didn't know that, that's cool.

I shall add your characters to the list. :)

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:43 pm

Wow, this game is addicting. o.o More than Runescape.

My character's name is Kazo. :P I think he's level 10 or 11, and I'm probably gonna have him be a hawker or soldier.
Topic locked