PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack :D

Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:02 am

Zomg! Halo 2 multiplayer map pack!

9 new maps for $30 (aus) dollars, a really cool video animation and a few other extras.

Coming out in a worldwide release on july the 5th.

Oh but wait a minute, EB australia forgot about that :evil:

Got mine :D ITS SO GODDAMN AWESOME! Day at the beach is the -coolest- cinematic, and backwash and gemini just rule. So good!

You gotta ask for it, but they'll sell it to yars ;)

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:49 am

I'll wait till it comes out on PC (if it ever does). I don't mind shelling out the standard $90 for a PC game, but you won't catch me ever paying for maps, for any game.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:45 pm

Yeh well you smell :P

Relic is cool, I love turning on the teleporter, Gemin isn't that great, and Terminal is awesome. I love the train.

I'm willing to pay the $30 (aus) for them, because I play halo on xbox live ALOT, like all the time, and its really worth it if i'm going to keep playing. Great stuff though, zombies on backwash is sooo good.

And Turf and Terminal are good for it too :P So anyone else going to get it?

Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:24 pm

I love Terminal, I spent an hour yesterday getting smoked by the train.

Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:43 pm

01000011 wrote:I love Terminal, I spent an hour yesterday getting smoked by the train.

OK. If I didn't know what you were talking about that would be the strangest sentence on these forums ever.

I was thinking about buying Halo. Should I buy it and this?

Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:15 am

Ixistant wrote:
01000011 wrote:I love Terminal, I spent an hour yesterday getting smoked by the train.

OK. If I didn't know what you were talking about that would be the strangest sentence on these forums ever.

I was thinking about buying Halo. Should I buy it and this?
Why yes, that train there is quite a bit of fun if I do say so myself. Nothing like a speeding train coming in and giving your Spartan and/or Elite a good knock.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 am

If your going to buy halo 2, the campaign is good, nto as good as halo one (if you've ever played that :)) but its still good.

However, I wouldn't recommend getting the map pack for the game if you dont play actively on xbox live, and if you do its alot easier just to borrow the CD off a freind rather than buying it :)

And terminal is so awesome, I love playing zombies on it and hiding behind the train so the zombies lunge and get completely shot down by the train! Backwash is great, gemini is my least favourite but CTF on relic is brilliant!
Topic locked