PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Soul Calibur II

Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:18 pm

Anyone play? If so let share some tips! :hug: *pokes siggy*

Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:39 pm

I've been playing this game alot recently... Try practicing in training mode, play against the cpu on normal, and slowly increase the difficulty level. You'll eventually get better at it.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:26 am

Annoy anyone you play with, with fast abusable characters. XD Actually, once you get all of the weapons (if you don't have them already), you might think that the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge weapons are the best, but in many cases, some of the other weapons are quite better (I use Talim's Crescent Blade, though her SC and SE weapons are decent). Once you slowly go through the difficulties, even the most difficult one becomes fairly easy.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:57 am

I liked Rapheal, but I haven't played it in a while, I also liked the person with the Huge sword, I think his name was nightmare.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:02 pm

im fond of Xhangwa and taki.pretty good kicks.yunsung to.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:05 pm

I'm terrible at playing the big guys with big weapons. XD

<3 the cute Japanese fighters.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:05 pm

shrugs,im addicted to almost anything,here neopets,soul calibur,a lot of meh games drawing, and runescape :roflol:

and i agree,the bigger people the harder. *eats potato*

[ChanelEDIT] Posts combined. Please do not double post! Thanks.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:31 pm

<3 Taki, hehe, I roll around a lot and kill people, I also like Ivy, Talim and the one with sword, the ninja guy who has the robe secret suit. Yeah, I've completed the weapon master fully too.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:31 pm

<~ Uses Talim, Cassandra, Xianghua, then Heihachi (well, on the PS2 version) in that order. Cassandra's short weapon (I forget what it's called. Sword Breaker maybe?) is one of my favorite weapons in the game. It's fairly strong and you can throw a barrage of attacks on your opponent, and unless they can soul impact fairly well, you can usually get some hits (and damage) on your opponent int he beginning of the match.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:11 pm

I like to play as,

-Talim
-Nightmare
-Necrid
-Yunsung
-Maxi

In that order. I love circling people as Talim, and keep hitting them. Talim is so hard to hit.

Edit: Added Necrid.
Last edited by sir_michael on Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:23 pm

My same lineup! i cant get lizard man.ARGGGGGGGGG!Only 1 away from level 76 to get him,already beat the weapon master. 0:)

Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:10 pm

I like playing as taki, I think that's the one that has that attack that you jump in the air? My brother plays as necrid and I always jump around him and make him fall of the edge. :P

Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:31 pm

adamc112233 wrote:My same lineup! i cant get lizard man.ARGGGGGGGGG!Only 1 away from level 76 to get him,already beat the weapon master. 0:)
I know whatcha mean, I've unlocked everything in the game except Lizard Man! I have all the levels, weapons, game modes, art everything, except Lizardman. Argh. :x

Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:03 pm

I remember this one fight where you have to fight Taki, Mitsurugi and and someone else (Nightmare?) Anyway, I remember that Taki is like a blocking and soul impacting fiend and you almost have to knock her off the edge of the arena to win. I hated that level, but it does open up a whole new section I believe. Lizardman was slightly annoying as well. <_<

Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:20 pm

Voldo for the win.
Topic locked