PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

[Game On] Diablo 2

Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:35 pm

This thread is all about playing Diablo 2, A "Game On" thread is not where you talk about the game, but where we set up games to play with each other. Please post if you are interested in playing a game with fellow PPTers so we can organize something.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:23 pm

Sure, I'd love to. I have a 57 Sorc on Nightmare, with acts up to 4 if that helps :)

Hope to see some people there! Oh yeah, I have the expansion set (which I greatly recommend :battar: It's brilliant!)

Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:53 pm

What Gateway are you on Pixa? Also, we should probaly all create new characters, so we are all on the same page.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:01 pm

Tiny question.

Is the online community of Diablo II still as big as it was?

Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:14 pm

Stijn wrote:Tiny question.

Pretty much, though I'd say that the Starcraft and WoW community were bigger than it. Most are high level characters doing runs through hell and the ever-enjoyable secret cow level.

Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:23 pm

halfbakedbliss wrote:

Pretty much, though I'd say that the Starcraft and WoW community were bigger than it. Most are high level characters doing runs through hell and the ever-enjoyable secret cow level.

No community will be as big as WoW. :P

Diablo 2 still has a large community though, some low-levels too.

Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:58 pm

I'm a fairly new member, well, with my current Sorc, I've had 2 previous ones over a span over about one and a half years.

I play on gateway Europe.

:o New character? I already have 5 mules :P Demand is growing!

Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:41 am

sir_michael wrote:
halfbakedbliss wrote:

You're right, 2,000,000 is a pretty big number :P

Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:45 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:
sir_michael wrote:
halfbakedbliss wrote:

You're right, 2,000,000 is a pretty big number :P

Actually, When I was online on D2 today, the number of people online suprised me. 167,982 People or something like that. I was impressed.
Topic locked