PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

GTA:San Andreas

Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:14 am

i played this for like 1 hr at a comp cafe and i love it..its so much more realistic but the graphics are a bit of a let down..

discuss your love for this game here! 8)

Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:37 pm

It's definatly one of my favorite games, it's a shame all the controversy now surrounding it. I too, expected better graphics and I didn't think it'd be nearly as hard as it is! I've had to get one of my good friends to beat half the missions so far it seems like.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:56 pm

It's just GTA3, with more content.

Time for a new engine, Rockstar. This is getting old.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:54 pm

I'm amused by it.
My brother and his best friend are die hard obsessed with GTA in all of its forms. (Except for 2, my brother owns all of them except for 2.)
Anyway, I just like to run around and kill people. :)

Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:55 pm

AFI_Sorrow wrote:Anyway, I just like to run around and kill people. :)

haha, you're the exact opposite of me. whenever i steal a car, i'm like "im sorry! i need a ride!"

Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:24 pm

GTA: San Andreas is now rated AO due to a new mini game found and ESRB change the rating so politics wouldn't interfere according to ign.com

Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:16 pm

jabond102 wrote:GTA: San Andreas is now rated AO due to a new mini game found and ESRB change the rating so politics wouldn't interfere according to ign.com

yeah, Rockstar's in over it's head this time. With Hilary and Joe Liberman up in arms, it was smart to act quickly and cooperatively. The ESRB is really annoyed with them. Oh, well.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:29 pm

It's not like it was sitting on the game, and anyone could just randomly see it.

You would have to specifically download the mod to see anything.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:05 pm

matterbug wrote:It's not like it was sitting on the game, and anyone could just randomly see it.

You would have to specifically download the mod to see anything.

Exactly! The people who download it are making the knowing choice for it to go from M to AO.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:47 pm

AFI_Sorrow wrote:I'm amused by it.
Anyway, I just like to run around and kill people. :)

same here same here ;)

Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:11 pm

I refuse to play it because of the Hot Coffee secret. I prefer my games to be clean. Stealing and killing I can accept, but sex.... no way.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:55 pm

Skullsplitter wrote:I refuse to play it because of the Hot Coffee secret. I prefer my games to be clean. Stealing and killing I can accept, but sex.... no way.

i used to play it but i never did the missions i just ran around stealing cars and killing people then when i heard about that news i stopped playing they went tooo far with the game when they did that. :(

Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:10 pm

I play GTASA all the time now. The graphics are a bit of a let down and i thought they would improve on the hands. I never seem to get tired of killing Balla scum :) But, I have to admit, alot of missions seem impossible without cheats.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:24 pm

Skullsplitter wrote:I refuse to play it because of the Hot Coffee secret. I prefer my games to be clean. Stealing and killing I can accept, but sex.... no way.

You need to download an unofficial patch to unlock it. It's not even ingame.

I don't get why you just pass up a great game because of something small like that. o_O

Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:24 pm

Killing people is slightly more wrong then having sex with them, anyway.
Topic locked