PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

what's your favrite video game.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:01 pm

I like harrry potter game 3!
and a siries of un fortanet events!
what tape of game do you like! :)

Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:11 pm

Zombies Ate me Neighbors! owns every other game I've played. XD That is actually my favorite game of all time, and as of now, I elect myself the official ZAMN! fanboy. =D

Favorite types of games:

RPGs
Survival Horror
Fighting

...well, just about anything but most FPSs (namely Halo and Medal of Honor), and sport games.
Last edited by Kugetsu on Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:20 pm

FPS (why do developers still insist on putting FPS' onto consoles? everyone knows that the keyboard and mouse is far superior to a joystick for FPS'!)

namely; Metroid Prime (prefere 1 over 2)

RTS: (again, only on a PC)
namely:
C&C (all until generals anyway)

Dawn of war.

Battle for middle earth (i just love the regimental control system, not as good as Dawn of wars mind, but still pretty good)

Conflict freespace 1 & 2 (voted two of the best games of all time by real gamers, Halo didnt even make the list :P )
a shame they didnt sell to well, we couldve gotten closure on the story that way :( oh well. just goes to prove only the hardcore elite like a game if it challanges you i suppose.

TBS:
Birth of the federation.

SGIDR:
(some genre i dont remember :p )
Freelancer.
i likes waging war on the entire sector single-handedly in my Sabre equipped with Starslayers and Nomad wapons

:evil:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:26 pm

Final Fantasy VI (6), but it's a close call.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:31 pm

Metroid Prime by far. It just rocks.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:17 am

I like any RPG's or strategy RPG's. I used to like Dragon Warrior series, but I don't think they've had games for a long time now. I like the Fire Emblem series now. :)

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:20 am

Kugetsu wrote:Zombies Ate me Neighbors! owns every other game I've played. XD That is actually my favorite game of all time, and as of now, I elect myself the official ZAMN! fanboy. =D

Thank you. I love that game. I remember I was shocked when I had found out you liked it.

I like all sorts of games like Wrestling games, Mario games, Movie based games. But I think my absolute favourite would be Kingdom Hearts. I love that game to death.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:24 am

Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy X, Katamari Damacy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean 2, The Sims, Harvest Moon, Tekken.
I like a lot of random games. Mostly RPGs though. There's just something so satisfying about leveling up. :P

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:43 am

Ammer wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:Zombies Ate me Neighbors! owns every other game I've played. XD That is actually my favorite game of all time, and as of now, I elect myself the official ZAMN! fanboy. =D

Thank you. I love that game. I remember I was shocked when I had found out you liked it.

I like all sorts of games like Wrestling games, Mario games, Movie based games. But I think my absolute favourite would be Kingdom Hearts. I love that game to death.

Yep yep. I've always preferred the old school games when compared to the recent. Newer games just don't have the same charm as some of the older ones, mind you I still play them like crazy regardless. :P I went through that game twice in a day a few months ago. XD

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Hmm... it's really hard to say. There are so many games I like, but, lots of them mever hold my interest for long. So I'd have to say:

PC

-Half-Life 2- Amazing game. Awesome storyline, held my interest til' the end.

-Diablo 2- Gotta love the classic hack and slash.

-Gunz Online- Not only is it free, but I am still playing after a few months, this game has held my attention the longest.

-Rome: Total War- This RTS has the best combat I've ever seen.

-Age of Empires- Tee Hee. Cheats.

PS1/2

Final Fantasy 7- It's awesome. One of the best FFs ever.

Final Fantasy X- see above statement ^

Katamari Damacy- Hee hee, the people scream.

Ratchet and Clank 1,2 and 3- Best platforming game ever. DIE JAK! Jak and Daxter was a good game, Jak 2, I hated and Jak 3 was also pretty good. But R&C is better.

GTA: VC/SA- People go squish. :P In other words, I like running over people.

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:20 pm

Compared to most, I'm not much of a gamer. I tend to start RPGs and not finish them, play MMORPGs for a few months, quit for a year, play for a few months, quit for another year....so on and so forth. I don't know if they just can't keep my attention, they get tedious (because I want to know the end), or if it's just the fact that I'm terrible at them that makes me quit so easily. But I do actually enjoy them...

Anyway, my favorite games are: DDR, The Sims 2, Civilization, City of Heroes, Tony Hawk games, Princess Maker 2, and Tekken and Mortal Kombat games.

Favorite genres are simulation/strategy, RPG/MMORPG (even if I don't finish), and fighting games (particularly those that aren't too complicated, I'm bad with gamepads).

Edited to add PM2. I had forgotten about it. ^^;
Last edited by MyleneFarmer on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:23 pm

i must say FF3(for snes) followed by blaster master and bubble bobble on NES :D

Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:28 pm

The Ratchet and Clank series, the Jak & Daxter series, the Sly Cooper games, and the Spyro the Dragon games are awsome

Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:59 am

I love the Sims 2.

But on a game counsel...my fav game would have to be Outlaw Volleyball or Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:53 pm

i know alot of my favorite games. btw this topic can also contain your top3, top5, top10, top15 and/or individual favorites.

here are my top3 favorite games

1. Final Fantasy XI Online
2. Kirby Games
3. Pokemon Games
Topic locked