PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

GunBound

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:09 am

Hey!

I just discovered this game yesterday and it's been pretty fun so far.

I was wondering if any other PPTers have stumbled across it and may want to help me get better. =P

The site is: http://www.softnyx.net/
Last edited by Khristian on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GunBound

Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:05 am

Khristian wrote:Hey!

I was wondering if any other PPTers have stumbled across it and may want to help me get better. =P

The site is: http://www.gunbound.com/

it suppose to be softnyx.net not that website.

yeah i have the game, but the patch expired also i'm not playing it anymore cuz i'm inaccurate person and i don't feel like playing it and i don't have phoenix and other stuff that people had.

Re: GunBound

Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:25 am

Chiririn wrote:
Khristian wrote:Hey!

The site is: http://www.gunbound.com/

it suppose to be softnyx.net not that website.

yeah i have the game, but the patch expired also i'm not playing it anymore cuz i'm inaccurate person and i don't feel like playing it and i don't have phoenix and other stuff that people had.

Thanks, I missed that.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:57 am

Me and my friend just restarted this s couple of weeks ago. I used to play last year but we got a new comp and I guess I forgot about it.

anyways I just entered the WOWlg event, so far I have 2 points.ive been having troble with all those high ranked players beating me every match.

My name is ouwch so friend me
Favorite Tank= Electric
Rank= Double Stone Axe

Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:52 am

my friends have been playing that for ever. i've never bother to figure out what it is? someone want to fill me in?

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:32 pm

WOW! I just recognized i haven't played this game in like 2 years or so... It was massively popular back then. Me and my bro are the letirally DA BOMB!

For those who don't know what it is...

We invite you to the world of Gunbound, which takes place in Planet "Lond" and its 8 moons. Gunbound means
"The infinite war between each unique mobile and its riders" In Lond 16 unique mobiles are available.
Each of these mobile is processed in different environment and therefore, it has its own unique character no
other mobile possesses. With our experience and history of making turn-based shooting game, players will find
themselves in middle of intense battle between mobiles. New weaponry and strategies await you!

The surrounding environment set in Gunbound dynamically changes according to the "Moon Disk." Pay attention
to the Moon Disk as it changes every other turn. Gunbound forbids simple game play.

Feel the freedom of your game play within your turn. Take a cover behind debris! Avoid your enemy missiles!
Inflict damage to your enemy mobile! The precise damage-meter is only one of the amazing features provided
from Gunbound.

Players will participate in battle after wearing their own avatars and choosing the mobile they want. Players will
be rewarded at the end of the battle. Winners will receive their reward and with the reward the players will purchase
an avatar item(s) of their choice which will benefit in future battles.

Player's objective is to excite the audiences that are watching the battle with his or her amazing skills and beautiful
avatars. The player will receive special rewards if the audiences are pleased. Of course displaying bad manners in
the battlefield will get you negative feedbacks and you will be booed off by the crowd. Keep it in your mind that your
skills and avatars are directly connected to the amount of reward you receive at the end of the game.

The graphics are 2-D with 3-D background, you should all try it out!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:34 pm

WOW! I just recognized i haven't played this game in like 2 years or so... It was massively popular back then. Me and my bro are the letirally DA BOMB!

We invite you to the world of Gunbound, which takes place in Planet "Lond" and its 8 moons. Gunbound means
"The infinite war between each unique mobile and its riders" In Lond 16 unique mobiles are available.
Each of these mobile is processed in different environment and therefore, it has its own unique character no
other mobile possesses. With our experience and history of making turn-based shooting game, players will find
themselves in middle of intense battle between mobiles. New weaponry and strategies await you!

The surrounding environment set in Gunbound dynamically changes according to the "Moon Disk." Pay attention
to the Moon Disk as it changes every other turn. Gunbound forbids simple game play.

Feel the freedom of your game play within your turn. Take a cover behind debris! Avoid your enemy missiles!
Inflict damage to your enemy mobile! The precise damage-meter is only one of the amazing features provided
from Gunbound.

Players will participate in battle after wearing their own avatars and choosing the mobile they want. Players will
be rewarded at the end of the battle. Winners will receive their reward and with the reward the players will purchase

Player's objective is to excite the audiences that are watching the battle with his or her amazing skills and beautiful
avatars. The player will receive special rewards if the audiences are pleased. Of course displaying bad manners in
the battlefield will get you negative feedbacks and you will be booed off by the crowd. Keep it in your mind that your
skills and avatars are directly connected to the amount of reward you receive at the end of the game.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:35 pm

from Gunbound.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:48 pm

i havent tried it yet but i have a buddy that got hacked on MS so hes plaing GB now

i might play GB idk

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:10 am

I played a couple of years ago, and apparently my username still works! I'm downloading it right now, so I'll edit with my rank in a few minutes.
Topic locked