PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

What's the hadest game you've played?????

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:47 am

God of war for me it took me 2 months to finish that game but it was cool!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:57 pm

I'm going to have to say the old Battletoad games for the NES.

They make any game from the PSX/N64/DC to PS2/GC/XBOX look like a piece of cake.

(No games can match the older games on difficulty anymore, these days they're all too easy.)

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:04 pm

Kugetsu wrote:(No games can match the older games on difficulty anymore, these days they're all too easy.)

I have to agree with you there. If I can play a game, you know it's too easy! I guess there is a change in mindset that 'hard' games aren't 'fun' games anymore. Rather sad, really. Anyway, for me, the hardest games were the first 3 Super Mario Brothers games for NES. I don't think I ever defeated Koopa (that was his name, right?) in ANY of the castles. ^^; I would just progress by using the hidden pipe systems/the whistle thing. And needless to say, I never finished any of those games, but I still had fun playing them and hoping that someday I would be able to win.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:09 pm

I find Jak 2 extremely hard...
Maybe I don't invest enough time, I rarely play anymore, but I do remember it as a real challange.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:25 pm

An old Tandy game by Seirra called "Thexder". I've tried that thing for years and the best I ever got was level 12.

Want a hard game, try the original Prince of Persia! oy

They don't make them like they used to.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:53 pm

I'm gonna say, pokemon gold. yeah, it's easy to beat te game, but it's not easy to be the best possible. to get every pokemon and a super team, that's basically impossible

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:08 pm

I would have to say Final Fantasy Tactics. I played well over two hundred hours leveling up, mastering all jobs, and finding secret items and characters.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:24 pm

matchbow wrote:I'm gonna say, pokemon gold. yeah, it's easy to beat te game, but it's not easy to be the best possible. to get every pokemon and a super team, that's basically impossible

*coughs quietly in the corner*

Difficult game?
Conflict Freespace 2.
one man.
three buddies.
about a trillion enemy ships that are actually just as hard (if not harder) than you, plus their big cousin, the Sathanas class super juggernaut.
skill; and skill alone won you that game.
no wonder it sold so badly ¬_¬

Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:25 am

Difficult game?
Conflict Freespace 2.
one man.
three buddies.
about a trillion enemy ships that are actually just as hard (if not harder) than you, plus their big cousin, the Sathanas class super juggernaut.
no wonder it sold so badly ¬_¬[/quote]

cheats can help you win the game to but its not as satifiing :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:55 am

I'm currently near the end of Knights of the Old Republic II, & I'm finding it pretty hard...keep dying dammit!

Also in GTA III, there are some missions which I am finding impossible to beat. But to be fair, I haven't put much time & effort into that, certainly not for a long time.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:42 am

Every Megaman made on NES will have you acting angry and violent in no time.
F-Zero GX is pretty damn hard too.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:56 pm

The LeaderBean wrote:Difficult game?
Conflict Freespace 2.
one man.
three buddies.
no wonder it sold so badly ¬_¬

cheats can help you win the game to but its not as satifiing :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

aye, but that is cheating.
and who wants to kill a Sathanas with cheats when uberific ninja skills can get it done in eight times the...time. o_O
yeah.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:35 am

There was a Bart Simpson game for the SNES way back in the day that was really hard. (And I was 6, but whatever, it was still hard!)

Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:25 am

for me i would have to say FF&(final fantasy 7)

i beat it but i ahted getting a gold choccobo and beating savior sephiroth
=\

Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:43 am

Space Invaders. No game of Space Invaders has ended without a loss.

Actually, I'd agree that Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen are the most difficult games.

Within the US, it is a physical impossibility to legally finish the collection goal.

Celebi, if you haven't already figured it out.
Topic locked