PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Star Wars BattleFront II!!!

Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:51 am

Yay it's finally out! It is truly the best 1st/3rd person game for this year! The space battle are literally out of this world!

The jedis are great! You can use a range of different force powers depending on which jedi you are. I personnaly like Darth Vader. There are also different heroes available such as Jango Fett, Hans Solo etc.

There are new maps such as Mustafar(My favourite), a couple of space maps, new maps on the same planets as the first game.

The only bad thing is, on the first one there was a loading screen with the crosshairs showing where you are going. Guess what? They took it off! That's probably the only bad thing.

My Rating : 9.9/10 It's not perfect but nearly..

Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:24 pm

I want to get it for PSP :D

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:29 pm

I have BF1 and i was always wondering if there was cheat to be jedi, but i could only find Jub Jub for midget people, but now i can! Wow, i got to get a job...

Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:59 am

I spent all day playing it today (rented) on PS2, and it is so different from BFI. It seems now to be more realistic war-wise, and has essentially turned from a game where you could sit down and sniper 40 people into a game entirely based around madly rushing and capturing the CPs. At least for the campaign anyway.

The controls also took a long time to get used to, and naturally because it's on PS2 I hardly have any real precision like on PC.
Topic locked