PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:36 am

I just got Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and I don't know how to use the summon cards during battles. Can anyone help me?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:15 am

Errrr *racks memory back to the beginning of the year* You should just be able to use them like normal attack cards in your deck.... I think....

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:21 pm

ria wrote:Errrr *racks memory back to the beginning of the year* You should just be able to use them like normal attack cards in your deck.... I think....

Nope, they're not there. I checked.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:48 pm

Ammer wrote:
ria wrote:Errrr *racks memory back to the beginning of the year* You should just be able to use them like normal attack cards in your deck.... I think....

If I'm not mistakened, those will appear on-field...

I think that putting them in your deck simply lets them appear bouncing around.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 pm

Tested wrote:
Ammer wrote:

You're right. I pressed 'Select' and I just added the cards to my deck.

Thanks for your help guys!

Edit:

Can anyone give me tips on how to defeat Riku? This is when he uses that freaky attack where he flies around and attacks you with his sword.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 pm

Ammer wrote:
Tested wrote:
Ammer wrote:

Edit:

Can anyone give me tips on how to defeat Riku? This is when he uses that freaky attack where he flies around and attacks you with his sword.

Ok. What you have to do is put a bunch of zero cards at the end or your deck. When he does that freaky move, just switch to the end of your deck and use a zero card. The zero card breaks the attack with out fail!

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:36 pm

Ammer wrote:
Tested wrote:
Ammer wrote:

Edit:

I reccomend not to use regular combos. Just Sleights (Or Whatever :P ). In the quide it says that it is really the toughest fight in the game. Not saying that Axel in Castle Oblivion isn't hard...
Topic locked