PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Animal Crossing: Wild World!

Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:12 pm

I can't be the only person here who's got this. Does anyone here have it, and if so, do you play online? I thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread so everyone who has it can exchange friend codes. :) But I won't post mine until I know there's someone else. :P

Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:37 am

Unfortunately, I don't have this game or a DS, and I've just bought the GC version and gotten into it. A friend was playing it on of my breaks and he told me I should buy and DS and that game. :p I do want to play it, but I don't want to buy a handheld for a single game. :( (Though an imported version of Jump Superstars sounds interesting as well...)

Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:19 pm

I have AC:WW and I play online. I need lots of friends. So PM my your friends code and I'll register you.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:52 am

I got the game for Christmas; it's awesooome. Too bad I don't have a wireless router. As soon as I get one, I will play online, because I get bored in my own town XD
I have a chicken in my town... named Goose... who no longer calls me Sunnie, but instead calls me S-money... ^^;

Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:57 am

I want this game really bad, i might get it for my birthday which is coming up in two weeks. :)

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:50 am

*grabs DS*

friend code: 455330208752

My favorite hobby, of course, is to wear a gas mask, a tuxedo, and a shovel while I triumphantly hold up a Sea Bass. In front of my house. With a massive snowball in front of my door.

Yes, I am insane.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:56 pm

i have it.. how do i get a friend code...? and how do i go online.. lol.. one of my friends said i needed wireless internet to do WiFi but i dont understand how to do it.. PM me the instructions because more then likely i wont remember this thread after tonight....

Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:57 am

I <3 this game. :) I've become more addicted than I was on the GC version because this one I can take around with me. lol Many times I have rushed off suddenly and said, "Uh-oh. It's almost 5 o'clock! I have to rush and write letters to my buddies before the mail goes out!" :P

I haven't gone online with it yet. I get a bit nervous that someone's going to come and mess up my village. haha Tim and I have decided that we're going to get him a DS and the game and he can go online and get me the fruit I'm missing and our friends can visit his town. lol ^.^

Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:07 am

*mumbles incoherently about Coconuts and a bunny named Gaston who has a mustache*

Haven't stopped...two weeks...send help....

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:14 pm

Xil wrote:*mumbles incoherently about Coconuts and a bunny named Gaston who has a mustache*

Haven't stopped...two weeks...send help....

It's okay! Stopping is bad for you!

Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:04 am

I want this game badlly, and also a DS lol xD

Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:38 pm

Friend Code: 000067157829

Yeahyeahyeah, my real name is on my DS, deal with it.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:11 pm

Someone posted this about balloons on an AC forum I go to and it cracked me up:

You're supposed to shoot them down with a slingshot, but I find it easier to curse at them as they go by.

Haha XD So true, so true. I don't want to even think of all the flowers I've ruined trying to get to those darn balloons. lol

Btw, there is an excellent checklist/catalog system at http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com . They have a special section for WW and I use it and update constantly. :)

Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:45 am

I've only had the game a week, and it's sweet! Now, if only some insects would show up (mind you, the fishing's choice. I've caught about 20 different kinds and have a tourney tommorow).

Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:38 am

I'm angry at my lack of money... I saw a Royal Crown in the clothing shop for 1,200,000 Bells. I wanted it. T_T
I don't have online yet... when/if I do get it I'll post again. :3
Topic locked