PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Naruto Game

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:35 pm

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong boad. It has to do with both anime and a video game, so I wasnt sure.

Does anyone have a clue when the Naruto game thing is comming out on Gamecube? And will it only be sold in Japan?

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:40 pm

It comes out this Tuseday. Though...the stores said it will be in stock on the 8th or 9th.

This applies for:
Naruto: Clash of Ninja (GC)
Naruto: Ninja Council (GBA)

Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:57 pm

Yay! Thanks :)

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:18 am

I want to get it, but I know I won't have the money to dish out and the low amount of characters. :\ I'm thinking about getting the 3 one imported, but that's even more money to dish out. x_x

Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:21 am

Has anyone here gotten the game yet?

Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:38 am

What naruto game is this? Is there any link to this game?

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:16 pm

I own the game. It's a bit disappointing, actually.

There are only 10 playable characters and 2 of them are "clones" (Sharingan Kakashi and Kyuubi Naruto). Oh, and the dubbing is horrible. You get barraged with constant words every time you do a move. The combos are pretty cool though.

This is definitely not a game to play alone. But it's a pretty good game for the money. :P

Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:15 pm

.:JAG:. wrote:I own the game. It's a bit disappointing, actually.

There are only 10 playable characters and 2 of them are "clones" (Sharingan Kakashi and Kyuubi Naruto). Oh, and the dubbing is horrible. You get barraged with constant words every time you do a move. The combos are pretty cool though.

This is definitely not a game to play alone. But it's a pretty good game for the money. :P

All I want to do with it is do the awesome combos.
Topic locked