PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

E3

Sat May 06, 2006 3:48 pm

e3 is starting this week and is gonna rock! I;m exicted to see the Halo trailer and download the demos on XBLM, what are you excited towards? I;m also excited to see the graphics of the Wii, I just hope they are good.

Sat May 06, 2006 4:32 pm

I'm excited about learning the PS3's launch date and price <3

Sat May 06, 2006 5:01 pm

If Wii is gonna make it or break it :)

Sat May 06, 2006 5:27 pm

Anoohilator wrote:If Wii is gonna make it or break it :)

Same here, except I really want to know what that final secret is. I've heard all sorts of rumors about it being a projector of sorts.

Sat May 06, 2006 6:24 pm

i want to see if the PS3 can really play the games the

way that they were playing last year at e3

Sat May 06, 2006 7:00 pm

The final secret will be interesting. I hope it blows me away. Maybe more then 4 players or some games or online play information or a new franchise? I wonder...

Sat May 06, 2006 7:24 pm

jabond102 wrote:The final secret will be interesting. I hope it blows me away. Maybe more then 4 players or some games or online play information or a new franchise? I wonder...

It's supposed to be about the system itself and/or the 'Wiimote'.

If the name can cause so much uproar, whatever the final secret is ought to be a doozy.

Sat May 06, 2006 10:58 pm

whe did it become the Wiimote?

Sat May 06, 2006 11:16 pm

I just heard someone else call it that.

Sat May 06, 2006 11:35 pm

Hmmm...wonder if Andy Hunter'll make on any new video games this year. But, it's not like I care, since I hate Andy Hunter.

Anyway, I'll be watching all the big E3 updates on the Ten Most Wanted. :)

*sigh* I think I liked Wii better. Because saying "wii" is fun. :P

Sun May 07, 2006 12:48 am

I'm hoping some more Art comes out for Hack//GU.

Sun May 07, 2006 4:30 am

SPORE

Its just so good >.< [/b]

Sun May 07, 2006 1:49 pm

Woah, I forgot about Spore. But then again, it's not exactly being kept secret (unless there's something I haven't heard).

Sun May 07, 2006 2:09 pm

Spore for me by far. If anything else, I would go to E3 just to see the game, becauswe it's so cool. (I hope I can hopefully go to E3 next year, when my schedule is more flexible :P)

Sun May 07, 2006 5:19 pm

PS3 and Wii, that's all. There need be nothing else!

I heard they're releasing a new controller for the PS3 and scrapping the boomerang. YUSS. (I heard PS3 is being released first half of November and will cost about as much as the most expensive 360 did, but all shall be answered *cue dramamtic music* THIS WEEK.
Topic locked