PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

The Sims 2: Pets!

Wed May 17, 2006 10:17 pm

OMG! I am beyond excited for this! I can't wait to make pets! I can just imagine! It! Anyone else excited?!?!?!

I found out here

http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/news/archive.php?ID=2627

And the information so far is that there will be pets in it xD And some new items, I heard somewhere that there will be a new building option in order to build dog houses.

It's about time, right? I mean after all they had thebarking noises in the background already.
Last edited by NeoPet_online on Mon May 22, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 20, 2006 6:08 am

This sir, is awesome. Unleashed on sims 1 was my favourite expansion, so a pet is just FANTASTIC!

WAnt a family without the needs? PetS!

Mon May 22, 2006 5:19 pm

So looking forward to this one, it was my favorite as well on the Sims.
Yes!!!! :hug:

Mon May 22, 2006 10:49 pm

I can't wait for this expansion, I think it comes out in July or something... I'll check back later.

I'm so going to be the first geek... er... Person in line!

Tue May 23, 2006 12:32 am

You know what i just realised would be beyond awesome?

Spore + Sims 2. You design your pets in the spore evolution window, and then they become a pet in your sims lot!

hehehehe carebear!

Tue May 23, 2006 2:00 am

i hope its good because the family fun pack was disappointing :(

Tue May 23, 2006 2:26 am

didn't they JUST come out with open for buisness not too long ago?

Tue May 23, 2006 2:40 am

yea, im pretty sure its out, havent gotten it yet...

Tue May 23, 2006 3:19 am

-Ducky- wrote:didn't they JUST come out with open for buisness not too long ago?

Yeah, about 2-3 months ago. However, it takes a long time for them to develop the games, even an expansion pack. Those screenshots are only one fragment of the expansion pack. I think this next one might be out by Christmas.

Thu May 25, 2006 12:38 am

Is this Sims 2 Pets only coming out on console?... I hope not because i hate the console sims games!

Thu May 25, 2006 2:29 am

Hhaha wow that lookds really cool. Yeah sims1 pets was fun teaching them tricks and stuffage.

Fri May 26, 2006 5:48 am

That's awesome!! YAY!!
So do we actually get to create our own pet.. like color, what it looks like.. etc.. or is it gonna be like Unleashed?
Already made and ya just grab one

Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:10 pm

I am looking forward to this one, but I hope it's a little bit better than Unleashed. I did like Unleashed, but I was disappointed that we couldn't directly control the pets, and I got tired of them after awhile. I got especially tired of the strays making messes--I couldn't live without the stray away sign.

But I love my cats, and many of my households just don't feel complete without cats or dogs! I just hope I won't be too upset when they die. I kill Sims without mercy, but I never could bring myself to kill one of the pets in Unleashed. I hope they have some kitty elixir or something so I can keep them alive! Otherwise, I might be using the aging cheat so they live forever...

Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:16 am

Any dates on when its being released?

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:33 pm

Since it hasn't been "officially" announced by EA, there aren't any certain dates. But rumors have placed it at Sept. 12th, which sounds pretty close-- September is the usual month for their fall expansion. Hopefully we'll get official confirmation and a concrete date soon!
Topic locked